Saturday Night Contest - theory11 roundtable : Andrei Jikh

Sep 1, 2007
USA
What made you come up with the idea of the "card in fan" catch and how long did it take you to perfect it?

With all due respect,

ZG

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
i also dont mean to be rude but like others i had not heard of you before your acceptance into T11. It is very apparent you can flourish. sorry if this is ignorant but do you do magic also? i haven't seen you submit any video's of you doing magic and was curious. if so will we get to see some of your magic soon? if you strictly flourish what are your feelings on being the first artist to flourish only

Aug 31, 2007
UK
What are your current views on the whole conflicting communites situation between the obvious two parties?

Who inspires you most in terms of cardistry in the modern world?

How much wood do YOU think a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Sep 1, 2007
UK
I have to say, I like the fact that there's no physical prize for this one. There's no incentive for people to force questions. ^_^

Anyway, I think I'm off to bed, now. I was also about to ask whether you also do magic (seen as there is none in the preview), but jrobarts05 has done that for me. ;)

Goodnight.

Huruey

1. Why did you become a T11 artists, other than the obvious pros it's still a decision so why did you join?

2. By becoming an artist you are making more of a name for yourself, what is your goal you want to accomplish to add to the magic community?

3. Do you find flourishing as free expression or as something that must pertain certain qualities before a piece may become a flourish?

Toad

Banned
May 28, 2008
1) what are your favorite cards to use?

2) how many decks of cards do you have?

Toad

Banned
May 28, 2008
have you ever fed a deck of cards to a wild, snarling hyena while crawling through the wilderness of the barren, lifeless plain in the primitive territory of Wisconsin?

Sep 3, 2007
1. If you could change one thing about the magic or flourishing comunity, what would you change?

2. What was your favorite performance ever?

3. What is your favorite effect or flourish?

Mar 29, 2008
1 - What got started in flourishing? Any special person?

2 - Where do you get your inspiration from to create your original moves?

3 - If you could turn back time to when you started flourishing, would you do it all over again?

Thanks, It's gonna be great to hear what you have to say.

All the best,
Neither

Jan 27, 2008
Yo Andrei, what position do you see yourself in 5 years, when your 24 or something, in regards to flourishing? Do you plan on pursuing magic as well (more than you do now) or are you going to stick with flourishes being your main arnsenal of stuff. Oh ya and when your rich what country are you going to live in

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results