Saturday Night Contest - theory11 roundtable : Andrei Jikh

Andrei, why do you rock so much ? ;D

On a serious note:

1. How did you come across this 'artform' what influenced you to persue it and what process did you go to thorugh when creating your own flourishes and tricks if any ?

2. How did you find the style that fit you best ?

meir

Banned
Dec 8, 2007
1 what flousishes do you use as a basis of what you create

what started you in flourishing/magic. how did you start (magic,cARDS, COINS ETC)

Sep 1, 2007
Could you let us in on the specifics of your typical practice session when you were just starting and perhaps comment on how it has evolved?

(question #2 by the way)

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Great questions all around. This week we had a special guest in addition to Andrei - RichardZ. Listen to the podcast from all three of us at the link below. We tried to get to as many questions as possible within the 20 minute timespan. Until next week...

LISTEN > > > theory11 roundtable. andrei.jikh

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Cool. Thanks! I wonder why there were very few questions this week...

Actually, I don't wonder - I know. It's because there was no prize! Damn greedy magicians! Oh well, takes one to know one, I guess... Nah, I couldn't think of anything worth mentioning... Okey-dokey, until next week. Huzzah!:D

Jan 4, 2008
Questions

Being so young yet being extremely successful, what made you or got you to being a Theory11 artist and or being the success you are today?

If you could become a master in a different style of magic (not including flourishing) what would it be and why? Cards, Coins, etc

What was one of the ways you got your magic out there and become noticed?

S7vend

D

Deleted member 2755

I really enjoyed this. It was very informative. :) I love these round table discussions. :)

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results