Australia's Superday T11 Meet

Hey All,

I know there was a thread a while back on 'Superday' itself, but I thought it would be a great idea to organize a meet up and work out who is coming to Superday from Theory11.

Ok, so a bit of information on the event if your unsure what it is;

Superday - Weekend of Magic 2008
Friday 5th - 7th of September
Zenith Theater Chatswood (Sydney)

All the info, disclaimer etc can be seen ~here~

Price for the entire weekend is only $270. Forms can be obtained ~here~

Other prices can also be seen ~here~

Who is going to be there lecturing/performing;

Bill Malone
Alain Nu
Chuck Fayne
Adam Mada
Sean Taylor
& More to Come!

A few of us members have discussed filming a 'Blackpool' Style Video for the Superday aswell, so it would be great to have as many Theory11 Members on that aswell :).

Flights cost around the below:
From Adelaide: $220 Return
From Melbourne: $230 Return
From Perth: $360 Return
From Brisbane: $370 Return
From Hobart $170 Return
From Darwin: $180 Return
From Canberra: $210 Return
source: webject

Accommodation;

We strongly recommend the Saville Park Suites (Now called Mantra ), which is very close to the theatre in Brown St. They have given us the best deal for that weekend.

Studio Apartment @ $145 per night Rates are per room for a maximum of 2 people. Bedding consists of 1 queen bed or 1 king bed or 2 x single

One Bedroom Apartment @ $170 per night Rates are per room for 2 people, maximum of 3. Bedding consists of 1 queen bed./two single and a sofa bed

If you book via a travel agent you will not qualify for this rate. You must book directly on 02 9406 5500 and contact Mikahla Barrot. Please quote “Taylor’s Magic Shop” as booking reference.
source: TaylorsMagicShop

So,
Whos coming?

Matty

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
i should be able to go sounds like fun

we should all meet somewhere yer and do like a black pool vid it would be sweet .

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results