52 Memories

I just want to bring attention to one of the most beautifully produced magic books out there, and one that actually made me shad a tear. Jack Parker is a British magician who recently passed away in his early thirties. Unfortunately he did not live to see the printed version of his book which would certainly make him proud.
He shares with us beautiful card creations most of them impromptu and easy to do, yet very magical and clever. This is a big book that really looks like a magic book. The content is clearly described with nice two- color illustrations on thick glossy paper. The whole book looks and feels luxurious:).
Mr. Parker was a amateur magician, highly passionate and a real thinker and creative mind.
Without going into the details of the magic presented in the book you can take my word that you will certainly find something of interest here.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
It was a form of cancer. Such a loss, a brilliant man, a diabolically clever mind, and so young. One thing i will say is, if you get this, you're getting more than a book of magic. you're getting a part of a legacy that should never be forgotten.

C!

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
It was a form of cancer. Such a loss, a brilliant man, a diabolically clever mind, and so young. One thing i will say is, if you get this, you're getting more than a book of magic. you're getting a part of a legacy that should never be forgotten.

C!

C!,

I am going to pick up a copy of this book because of your inspirational speech. No, really, I was debating on whether to get it and now that gave me the edge. Thanks :)

May 10, 2008
Does anyone know where to find it? I've checked ebay and amazon but I cant seem to find it.

Sep 1, 2007
This book dropped through my letterbox today - I've only had time to have a first look through the first chapter but as far as I'm concerned this looks like a modern classic to stand shoulder to shoulder with the likes of Jennings, Marlo, Vernon...an outstanding legacy.

Cheers,
David.

Sep 1, 2007
Florida.
This book dropped through my letterbox today - I've only had time to have a first look through the first chapter but as far as I'm concerned this looks like a modern classic to stand shoulder to shoulder with the likes of Jennings, Marlo, Vernon...an outstanding legacy.

Cheers,
David.

Quoted for Truth

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results