Review :: Andrei Jikh's Backpack 1-on-1

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
This is one of those moves that I just had to challenge myself to learn. It looks crazy cool, it's highly original, and it's just different. I loved it.

Internally here at theory11, some of us had a little informal competition on Saturday Night to see who could learn it (successfully) first. I kind of had an unfair advantage with Andrei giving me tips, so I'd have to say that in complete fairness, CK won. If anyone out there wants to take the crown for third place, post a vid.

DavidM, let's see it... ;)

All in good time. I can get everything up to the replacement of the top packet, it just seems to slide away. But I'll get it. Third place, here I come!

David

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Kitsunee...you have a great backpack cut! Congrats you get the unofficial third place for doing it correctly!

I'll be releasing some advanced applications for this in the future...I plan on doing a project solely dedicated to it and a few other moves that are :eek: (my favorite has to be the Backpack Roll) some of which are actually in the current project we're working on. Stay tuned!

-Andrei Jikh

Kitsunee...you have a great backpack cut! Congrats you get the unofficial third place for doing it correctly!

I'll be releasing some advanced applications for this in the future...I plan on doing a project solely dedicated to it and a few other moves that are :eek: (my favorite has to be the Backpack Roll) some of which are actually in the current project we're working on. Stay tuned!

-Andrei Jikh

Oh dear. Can I have a free copy.:eek:

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Dasuprememep is right! Basically you get in a bunker....stop...drop...and roll! Get up and do a backpack cut. Woila!

-Andrei Jikh

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results