Challenge Me - Card Magic

Nov 10, 2007
Can people challenge me I am really skillfulled with card magic not flourishing so whoever wants to challenge me on card magic. Go Ahead. I want to be challenged.
Some ideas That I would like to get challenged for are color changes , or really any card trick I am down for anything!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 10, 2007
ok you want to be like that lol perform a better erdnase than mine I will challenge you in that right now.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
can you set it up right now man.

Does it really matter that much? Here are the main three reasons I want to do it tomorrow:

1) I'm tired and want to go to bed.

2) The Media Section doesn't work very well on this computer... I can't even watch videos anymore. :( But I'll be back on mine tomorrow, so that'll all be fixed.

3) I don't have my camera, so I won't be able to upload my video until tomorrow, anyway.

So yeah... I'll just wait 'till tomorrow.

Sep 6, 2007
Dude, you are the one that wanted to be challanged, not me.

So no half pass huh?

That was a quick "I can't do it" from someone that wanted to be challenged hehe

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Dude, you are the one that wanted to be challanged, not me.

So no half pass huh?

That was a quick "I can't do it" from someone that wanted to be challenged hehe

Yes, I kind of agree with you, but I can also see where what you did was kind of a jerk move. It'd be like Akira Fuji coming on here and challenging everybody to a "Pass" Challenge. It's a sleight he's obviously spent hours upon hours on, and it shows. I bet you would back down from that challenge pretty quick. Just my two cents.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results