Which One - Electric Touch or Ultra Smoke?

Dec 11, 2007
Lebanon, Bierut
i have now gathered a good amount of money to buy some quiet nice tricks....and as i was looking through the ellusionist shop, i found two amazing tricks that will take my magic to a whole new level, they are the electric touch and ultra smoke 2000, can someone tell me which one to choose and some advantages and disadvantages of both? Thank you.
\-\Fares.

Apr 9, 2008
Singapore
By buying these equipments, it doesn't take your magic to a whole new level. It just makes your performance more visual. I would recommend Electric touch as it doesn't need refills compared to ultrasmoke2000.

Feb 1, 2008
the "Electric Touch" im my opinion is more for mentalism and "Ultra Smoke 2000" is more for sleight of hand and non-mentalism. just my thoughts

i will agree will the post above me saying that electric touch is better in that no refills are needed. but i would say its more of a money thing. refills for the ultra smoke 2000 are expensive ( there like 50$ or something) if you have the money to buy refills when you need them get it.

otherwise id stick with electric touch

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
electric touch,for me,is really the way to go.
with ultrasmoke i feel people wont believe it well enough.they automatically assume you have a contraption on you.
and elecric touch is alot more subtle in my opinion.

D

Deleted member 2755

electric touch,for me,is really the way to go.
with ultrasmoke i feel people wont believe it well enough.they automatically assume you have a contraption on you.
and elecric touch is alot more subtle in my opinion.

I have to disagree with that as presentation is key. I really don't think people would think that.

There are some ups and downs to teach product. The Electric Touch shocks people and can really make people believe you are doing something real. The Electric Touch is a great tool when used the correct way. However, I heard it can break easily if not taken care of.

The Ultrasmoke 2000 is really cool as there are so many things you can use it for. Use it for coin vanishes or card transformations. You can do it for almost anything. Imagine doing something from Daniel Madison's Burn PDF with this. However, I've heard stories about it smelling bad and staining people's clothes even.

It's really up to you. Just pick one. They are both AWESOME with pros and cons. I can't say which one I personally recommend as I don't own either of them.

-Doug

Dec 5, 2007
Spend your money on something else, trust me i have them both and i know alot of people that does but never uses them.

Its like HUGE gimmicks you wear and not something you walk around with, its for shows etc not something you use in a cassual setting.

Also i think its dissrespectfull to use electric touch and use it and people. I have seen some people getting angry when someone used it on them.

Dec 13, 2007
North Hollywood
i have the ultra smoke, and used to uise it, then summer came and living in los angeles in the summer is like living on a egg getting fried.

but I would reccomend the electric touch i should of bought it, i think it makes your mentalsim wayy more real.

sorry i sound a little illterare i have a weird keyboard

Jul 7, 2008
I would prefer Electric Touch, because it gives the people more of a experience, and it isn't that bad to wear, you could have no clothes on your upper body and they wouldn't notice a thing. And it isn't only for menthalism, you can use it for a lof of different effects.

But if you really wanna buy something, take M5 System:cool:, only if you don't have it already. And Ultra Smoke is not bad, but it's also unhealthy.

I don't know about you guys, but is anyone else, except of me, afraid of using the device on some people, because they could have a pacemaker?
:confused:
Because I'm not sure if that would affect, the pacemaker.

Dec 30, 2007
Just a word of warning, make sure you will use your M5 before you buy it! I bought an M5 on a whim and hardly ever use it, because it just isn't my type of effect. PK just doesn't appeal to me. That being said, a whole lot can be done with the Electric Touch, but some may see "hurting" the spectator as a negative point. With Ultrasmoke, you have a good chance of ruining your jacket/shirt, but it makes visual sleight-of-hand moves (I.E. Erdnase change) look infinitely more magical. Just my .02.

May 3, 2008
Singapore
www.youtube.com
I advise not getting either.
For one, i own the electric touch and sure, i used it alot, but after awhile it gets troublesome and sooer or later it ends up in the back of your closet.

ultrasmoke however i dont have, but from what i hear, the refills arent worth it and its gonna end up in the back of your closet too.
so i advise not wasting money on both and buy something else.
check out "full 52 productions" theyve got some killer stuff

Jun 2, 2008
I wouldnt reccomend us cos the fumes are suposibly poisones and if im honest, you could make the same effect with talcon powder lol.

As for electric touch i think its also over priced for what it does, save some money and build up some static rubbing your feet on the floor, or going down a slide :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results