Spend a week with Michael Ammar, W:H, Aaron Fisher, & Lee Asher

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
Toronto, Ontario. - July 15, 2008 EST - Amidst rampant magic forum speculation, Sorcerers Safari Summer Magic Camp announced it is bringing in world renowned master magician Michael Ammar as a special guest at Magic Camp this summer. With several best selling products and a ton of great unpublished ideas - Michael Ammar has lots to offer the kids.

Also in attendance will be Wayne Houchin, Aaron Fisher, Lee Asher, Joshua Jay, Steve Kline, and many others.

Sorcerers Safari Summer magic camp begins August 23rd - 30th, 2008.

The inspiration for asking Michael to spend time at magic camp, recalled Lee Asher, Sorcerers Safari Executive Staff, "He loves magic, and would be a perfect fit for camp and the kids," Asher said. "And there is no better way to spend a week immersed in the art of magic than with one of your heroes. Who doesn't like Mike? He is great!"

The idea of having a top-shelf personality as a special guest at camp was one of the hot debates at this year's annual executive staff meeting. (Sorcerers Safari Summer Magic Camp chooses only the best of the best to come up as a special guest). After unanimously agreeing Michael Ammar was a perfect fit, we asked him - he gladly accepted.

"Mr. Ammar is going to have a great time up here, and so are all the campers and staff. Imagine all of the experiences he can recount about Dai Vernon, winning FISM, and the rest of the legends he's spent time with," said Sorcerers Safari Magic Camp founder and president, Magic Mike Segal. "This is going to be our twelfth year in operation, and I can't remember a time when everyone was so excited about a special guest like Michael."

Segal adds, "I have personally spent time with Michael Ammar, and camp is one big family. Having Michael is like having a big brother come up for the week. I love it!"

According to Segal, Sorcerers Safari is growing exponentially with a high rate of return campers and return staff. With luck, Michael Ammar will love camp so much, he too, will return repeatedly.

Those interested in learning more about attending Sorcerers Safari with Michael Ammar this year please visit:

http://sorcererssafari.ca/michael_ammar_magic_camp.html
(cut and paste if not clickable)

Who's coming?

Asher

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
hmm sounds fun but im already planning on spending a fortune in toronto in august for a 4 day weekend of canadas wonderland/wild water kingdom/ontario place

so no cando

but ashers, stop by wonderland while im there :)
will be first or second weekend in august

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
It says that it doesn't accept registration for the March Break. WTF?

That's because only Summer registration is available right now. Ammar, Fisher, Houchin, and I will only be there in the summer, not in March.

Hope that answers your question...

Asher

ps. Too far to travel for this? When there's a will, there's a way!

Last edited by a moderator:

PTG

Jun 15, 2008
In a cave.
Well, I think I've got enough money to go and I've always wanted to meet you guys in person...I don't know, maybe...throw in the Buck Twins and you've got yourself a deal :Djk

I might go, I live in the U.S. so it will cost me a plane ticket as well...

I let ya guys know either way,

-PTG

Jul 15, 2008
Is there an age limit? am I too old? Can I apply for staff? I've got 2 years of camp counselling experience :D

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Wow, I reeaaallly want to go to this. But I can't afford it, it's really far away, and school will have started by then. Darn it...

Jan 27, 2008
That's because only Summer registration is available right now. Ammar, Fisher, Houchin, and I will only be there in the summer, not in March.

Hope that answers your question...

Asher

ps. Too far to travel for this? When there's a will, there's a way!
Not totally true. That'd be so awesome to meet you guys, and I have a will.... and I do not know the price, all I know is that I can't afford it.

-Sean

Jul 2, 2008
Austin, TX
I went to Magic Camp as a teenager, but it certainly didn't include the likes of Ammar et al. I'm envious of the campers!

Howsa bout a "Performer's Academy" or something of the sort: weeklong workshop for pros & semipros (aka people like me too old to show up as a camper or counselor). I think you'd get an incredible response for something like that.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results