Penumbra #3 / Continental Divide

Sep 1, 2007
If anyone has a copy of Penumbra #3 that they wouldn't mind selling, please reply here or shoot me a PM. I've been looking for it for a while (mostly for the Continental Divide effect) but have been unable to locate one.

So, if you have it, or know somewhere it could found, please get with me. I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks! :)

Sep 1, 2007
Hey Jordan,

Actually, it can't be bought there. I ordered it already and I was replied to and told that they didn't actually have it. I've tried several places, and they are all sold out. That's why I was turning to someone who has it that might want to sell it, although that isn't panning out either...

Thanks for checking around though!

Hey Monark,

Ah, sorry to hear that they no longer sell it -- it's where I got mine from. I'm sure if you check eBay every now and then it may also crop up.

Sorry to be of little help after all, but I hope you find your issue soon. :)

Jordan

Speaking of the Penumbra magazine, the only magazines I've read are the ones sold as volumes ( Apoclypse, Pabular, Hugard Monthly .. etc ). I'm not experienced in today's magazines, what do you guys think on them?

Genii, Magic and Reel Magic are no brainers. Any other magazines? ( Penumbra, Channel One .. etc, any input on this, and examples of regular contributers would be great!)

Cheers,

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results