New to Coin Magic

Jan 5, 2008
so I've been doing card magic and flourishing for a while and I was looking to expand my repertoire into the coin magic realm. Thus far I have been something of a purist, or maybe just half purist, so I'm looking to continue on that path without much gimmicking.

I already own Totally out of Control, but most of the stuff in there is decently complicated, is there anyplace that I should start at?

Thanks for any and all input.

Aug 31, 2007
Hong Kong
so I've been doing card magic and flourishing for a while and I was looking to expand my repertoire into the coin magic realm. Thus far I have been something of a purist, or maybe just half purist, so I'm looking to continue on that path without much gimmicking.

I already own Totally out of Control, but most of the stuff in there is decently complicated, is there anyplace that I should start at?

Thanks for any and all input.
try Roth's DVD first, learn the basic also the coin master

Jul 12, 2008
Brazil
Well, coin magic is highley astounding at its purest.
And there are many pure techniques that can expand a routine.
Coin magic is all about the handling and technique, so get a few training dvds and maybe you'll end up discovering some intersting tricks all by yourself
Thats how I started, any way ;D

May 30, 2008
blue mountains
J.B bobo and David Roth dvds are brilliant and must have for coin magic
but Michael Ammars 'The Complete Introduction to Coin Magic' covers all the basics for starting coin magic plus it's at a great entery price

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
If you want tricks instead of slights and basics, you might want to check out In the Beginning There Were Coins.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results