What should I get?

I would recommend Surfaced with Chad Nelson. I know little about any of those videos, but I have a close friend that strongly recommends all Chad Nelson videos. I own a few Chad Nelson videos and I really think they're great. Go for what you want.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
back to the point..
I suggest you go for surfaced.the clip shift is just really versatile and can be used for whatever card trick your mind conjures.
If your into flourishing more, or want magic and flourishing, then go with madness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
I just got Smooth Operations and Surfaced a few days ago and am happy with both. Smooth Operations teaches a lot of good tricks and Surfaced teaches the clipshift and tricks that use them.

EJ

Mar 4, 2008
Canada
It really depends on what your most interested in, whether it be flourishing or sleights. Personally, I would go with Madness by Daniel Madison

May 3, 2008
I would definitely agree with almost everyone here: Surfaced and TOOC. I just got Surfaced yesterday, and the clip shift is an amazing sleight. Will be working on it for the next 6 months or so :)

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
I too was very impressed when I eventually received Surfaced. It's got some good stuff on there, even if you already know the clipshift I can vouch that it's worth getting. The dribble control he teaches went into my magic the day I watched it. It's really nice and if you have the standard shift down is super easy.

As people have mentioned above, they're pretty different in content. I really like what Daniel's done with Madness, but TOOC is a really great resource that every magician should own, especially now that it's back in print!

I can't comment on smooth ops as I've not picked it up yet, but from the trailer it looks like it has some fun things in there and Kev H is a bit of a legend ;)

D.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results