Saturday Night Contest - Collective Brainstorm : Round One

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Great submissions in tonight by everyone. This one wasn't easy. The purpose of contests like this one isn't necessarily to create a new effect that you'll use forever, but to break the boundaries of creativity and to force all of us to think outside the box. You never know what you'll come up with when you push yourself, and tonight's contest was proof in point.

The prize tonight goes to Dan Cross for his Jerry's Nuggets production effect - see it here. Watch it here. Great work all around by everyone who submitted. It's a hard task to make a video about anything in just a few hours (including editing and uploading), so the task of creating an effect, filming it, editing it, and uploading it in that time is extremely impressive. These contests are rarely about the prizes, so SkyLark, I'd still love to see your video. We watch every single one.

We'll be doing many more of these in the weeks and months to come - with different objects each go round. Major props to CK for the inspiration behind this challenge, and until next week...

D

Deleted member 2755

I liked it. Congratulations. :D

I had an insane mentalism routine planned. However, my camera stopped working. :( Of course now it's working perfectly.

Anyway, congrats!

-Doug

Jun 23, 2008
bronx, ny
This is the place but thats not tonights contest. May I inquire to whom you were asking that question?

Read Daniels first post for tonights contest. You have 15 minutes for your entry. Good luck.

i don't know i thought it was for the round table
and its a good question to ask anyone

Sep 1, 2007
Thanks!!!

Wow! I'm wake up go there and i see that i Win!:D

Thats a Beautiful day!

Thanks for everybody who like (or just tolerate) my video.:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results