Anybody as good as...

Sep 3, 2007
Lol at the spongebob post. "Come on Jerry" (Was that the name?) Anyway, when patrick star quotes start being used to teach someone a lesson, that person needs help.

Sep 1, 2007
this was a joke account from the beginning, cant believe people didnt realize that.

While it does seem more obvious in hindsight, I confess that I didn't know what to think at first. I've come across some major fanboys in my time, and if Brian Tudor is enough of a moron to publish these sorts of quotes in his DVDs, then there's someone equally dense enough to believe it.

But the more I look at this, the kid isn't being reactionary and vitriolic enough to be a real fanboy. He just doesn't know when to let a joke rest in peace.

Mar 29, 2008
While it does seem more obvious in hindsight, I confess that I didn't know what to think at first. I've come across some major fanboys in my time, and if Brian Tudor is enough of a moron to publish these sorts of quotes in his DVDs, then there's someone equally dense enough to believe it.

But the more I look at this, the kid isn't being reactionary and vitriolic enough to be a real fanboy. He just doesn't know when to let a joke rest in peace.

true, but you have to agree, the best part of his dvds are his qoutes, they are hilarios.

Sep 1, 2007
true, but you have to agree, the best part of his dvds are his qoutes, they are hilarios.

In the same way that listening to Criss Angel talk about himself these days is funny, only more hilariously tragic.

Data on Star Trek emoted more than Tudor during a performance, and when he's not performing he makes Oliver Reed look like a teetotaller. You have to wonder why he allows that stuff to make it to print. I'd think nothing short of a head wound could induce such a lapse in judgment.

Apr 16, 2008
No
You are wrong
"All One Handed Revolutions Were Exclusively designed by me....."
Brian Tudor

And Yeah
Why Does it always turn into an argument
I said Tudor
Someone Lennart Green
why not argue with them instead

I mean "Green"
Hes Old!
I respect him but hes no where near as fast as Tudor.

Rue Martinez published it in a old book called "The one-handed card cutter" way before Tudor...
And btw... the "revolution 4" is almost identical as Tical's "Flip mod", witch was in his video "love and hate" (about a year before Show off 3).

dimitri.

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
Rue Martinez published it in a old book called "The one-handed card cutter" way before Tudor...
And btw... the "revolution 4" is almost identical as Tical's "Flip mod", witch was in his video "love and hate" (about a year before Show off 3).

dimitri.

Tudor has been doing the material he published in ShowOff Vol3 for years
If you have just seen Tudor in the DVDs then you can see that he was doing the YTBN the second way back in 2000

He also used the OHR 4 in his updated ShowOff routine

ANd if This RUe guy
If he invented the OHR then why doesnt he get any credit for it
No credit=Nothing
Tudor gets the credit therefore he must have created the OH REV

Tudor has been doing the material he published in ShowOff Vol3 for years
If you have just seen Tudor in the DVDs then you can see that he was doing the YTBN the second way back in 2000

He also used the OHR 4 in his updated ShowOff routine

ANd if This RUe guy
If he invented the OHR then why doesnt he get any credit for it
No credit=Nothing
Tudor gets the credit therefore he must have created the OH REV

Tell me then, who created the thumb tip bill change?

Don't worry, i'll wait.

Michael Ammar you say? Thats the common belief huh? *buzzer noise* wrong. It was created by a sideshow worker who taught it to a famous magician of his time (who's name just left me). Because of this other magicians fame the move was never credited to this sideshow worker and, somehow, it got credited to Michael Ammer. Whats the point? Don't always believe everything you hear. Sure, credit is important, but make sure those credits are correct.

C=B
p.s. If you disagree with the bill switch thing don't take it up with me. Take it up to past IBM president and walking magic history book Phil Wilmarth.

Vernon however was a true innovator. He's credited with being the man who created the ambitious card routine as we know it. Every card magician worth his salt knows his name and his books cover to cover.
He didn't create the ACR, actually it was created by a French magician back in 1800s ( or late 1700s, source can be found in one of Jean Hugard's Card Manipulations books ).

Vernon fooled Houdini with a double backer and a DL, as mentioned in Vernon's books ( and by his students ).

I personally find discussions on who's better than who fairly worthless. Brain Tudor has his inventions and Vernon had his. Obviously Vernon's influence on close up magic is bar none above any other magician, but Tudor should be recoginized as well. Simply saying "Vernon did this, Tudor did that" is dis-respectful for both these men. Its sad to see such discussions arise among magicians, reminds us of the absurd Vernon vs Marlo debate ( which was made by Vernon Marlo wannabees, not actual students)

All are great people. Comparing just make other people mad, this is simply like "whos the best magician", which is a pointless question.

Cheers,

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results