Colorado!

S

SuicideBoy555

Hey everyone,

I am posting this for simple reasons.

1) I am moving from California to Colorado Springs this week-end.

2) If there are any flourishers or Magicians or both that live around there and are around 15-17 yrs old give me a pm. Im going to to be real new to that area what better then to make new freinds who are into the same things and the same age as me:)

So yeah thats all.
Laters.

Sep 3, 2007
There are only two things you need to know. It wastes a deck of cards to flourish while its snowing, but it's awesome. Second, it's harder to breath up here. Now you are ready for Colorado.
Edit: If you find any magic shops besides Ned's mile high magic and Wizards Chest PM me.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Welcome to Colorado, I've never been to California, but I can bet it's not as hot here as it is there. ;)

The only magic shop that I know of here (in Denver) is Ned's Magic Shop, however, I've never looked in the Springs, so I can't help you there.

Good luck with your move,
TDA

Sep 3, 2007
Welcome to Colorado, I've never been to California, but I can bet it's not as hot here as it is there. ;)

The only magic shop that I know of here (in Denver) is Ned's Magic Shop, however, I've never looked in the Springs, so I can't help you there.

Good luck with your move,
TDA
Have you ever been to Ned's? I have to say, he doesn't have much, but he is one of the best people I have ever seen in a magic shop. He does so many random tricks, but not like an advertisement, he does tricks he's not even selling.

Zeezos magic castle in down town colorado springs is the place to go. I use to hang out there quite a bit in my teens. Bummer is, Ed doesn't work there anymore, but im sure Mark could still help you out with whatever your looking for. Don't be surprised if they go off to help someone looking for a costume before they help you, as that is where the majority of their business comes from. Still, they have a pretty good selection of tricks, books, dvds, and cards.

Sep 3, 2007
Zeezos magic castle in down town colorado springs is the place to go. I use to hang out there quite a bit in my teens. Bummer is, Ed doesn't work there anymore, but im sure Mark could still help you out with whatever your looking for. Don't be surprised if they go off to help someone looking for a costume before they help you, as that is where the majority of their business comes from. Still, they have a pretty good selection of tricks, books, dvds, and cards.
Really? I'll need to check that out someday.

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
I actually moved to Denver, CO couple months ago... I've visited Ned's Magic and Wizard's Chest in Denver, but I have yet to explore Colorado Springs. Welcome to Colorado, eh?

Wizards chest is ok. I actually bought Gary Kurtz book there a couple years ago. Sad thing was I showed the guy demoing tricks some coin and card stuff and soon ended up behind the counter showing tricks to everyone there. The demo guy had no idea how I was doing any of it.

Never been to Ned's, but I know him only because of his laugh. If you live in colorado you need to go to Magic in the Rockies. It's in Fort Collins and it is really the best small convention in the world. Always fun times and you get to hear Ned's laugh.

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
I never got to see the Demo guy in the Wizard's Chest, actually. He was sick (just this Friday).
So I wanted to buy couple things, but the other people knew absolutely nothing of what's there... so it was kinda pity...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results