Keith Barry Does Brain Magic

D

Deleted member 2755

Thanks for posting this Jon. It was awesome! The Russian Roullete routine at the end was hilarious! :D

-Doug

May 10, 2008
Thx for posting that. It reminded me why I started Mentalism. Unfortunately I drifted away from it, but I think I'll be digging out my copy of 13 steps to Mentalism thanks to that :)

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
Keith Barry is awesome! Although many of his tricks are large publicity stunts like blindfold driving and Russian roulette, his presentation exceeds that of many mentalists.

I loved the video of him doing blindfold driving with Nicole from the pussycat dolls

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
This video was really good.

I bought the spike trick a while back. Wasn't too pleased with the method, but it's still a great trick.

Keith Barry seems like a really cool guy, is there anywhere else I can watch his material?

Feb 21, 2008
You can find more videos of him at Youtube.

His presentations of DB's Lift and Banachek's PK Touches weren't the greatest, but he's very entertaining, and I like his Smash & stab routine a lot!

Nov 17, 2007
keith barry wow

keith a fellow irish magician. all i can say is wow. what a show. there is a lot of nagative feelings towards him in the irish magic community which i dont get. foor example jokes and not liking his effects etc.... but like all famous magicians it comes with the territory!!!!!!!! again though he shows the strenght of irish magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EJ

Mar 4, 2008
Canada
That was very entertaining. Especially when he drove the car while blindfolded. I lol'd so hard at the spectator in the passenger seat flipping out the entire ride.

Sep 1, 2007
Chile
^^I don't know the method, but try checking out Matthew Mello's version^^

I'm more confused as to how he got the name the woman was thinking of... That was seriously perplexing.

- Sean
Thx Dude! Ill Search It. guessing Women´s Name WAs Amazing, But i think he is very good for stealing information with those question he ask.
Thx

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
I just watched this. It's amazing! Reminds me of Derren Brown.

I really want to know how to do that kind of mentalism; is there a DVD that teaches any of those effects?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results