Moving objects without thread or magnets?

Creating wind, either with your body or your lungs. An example you may be familiar with can be found on the Daniel Garcia Project.

Kranzo has a special something for sale on his site that allows a pack to cut itself to a selected card, among other things.

Yigal Mesika released a manuscript on shattering a light bulb.

Can I ask why you're shying away from the traditional routes?

Pj

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
My buddy Dee Christopher (Proximity Effects) has work on an impromptu, no cover TK coke can effect. You should see it guy's, amazing. PM him for details.

Also, get Proximity Effects while you're at it! You won't be disappointed.

CL

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Tk wasn't made by Banachek - It was based on a technique Uri taught Daniel. D will be releasing it at some point I imagine, it's very nice.

Chris, Thanks for the kind words - The impromptu TK coke can effect will be released this year. It's as practical as blowing a pencil across a table, but uses a coke can, with the coke still in and has floored everyone who has seen it so far. I'm keeping it within a close circle for the moment until it's released though. Watch This Space.

Talking of Mr. Shaw aka Banachek, his PK Pen is a GREAT effect. I use it an awful lot, it's always in my pocket!

It's a regular looking white bic pen (comes with a normal to switch out for) and you can sit it on the edge of a table walk a way and concentrate hard, get everyone to concentrate to move the pen and it will slowly, but surely drops off the table.

It's completely self contained and it's only about £15.

As for other TK products with out thread, I believe john cornelius has a tk pen effect where it spins rather than drops, Who's Magic were working on a great little movement device, can't give details though!

Some more of my favorites include using Phork as a stand alone. Instead of bending it in the hands, place it on a hot surface or under a heated bowl and it will bend it's self in complete ISOLATION. Phork comes in at about $400.

Any other questions guys, just ask - I LOVE my TK stuff!:p

D.

D

Deleted member 2755

Thanks for the mini history lesson D. ;) I've heard in the past that your book is great so I'll be picking that up at some point. I look forward to seeing your TK effect as well. I love TK effects. I'm a common user of Loops. (I know your TK can trick doesn't use loops, I'm just saying I use them a lot. ;))

-Doug

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Just to let you guys know, I've just been teaching Chris the method to the aforementioned TK effect. The name will be released soon, along with pre-release reviews...

Keep checking mysite, here and 24h for deets. I'll keep you all posted. As long as you ask ;)

D.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Hey guy's, D's not wrong, this effect will blow your socks off, then slowly slide them back on, then blow them back off for fun.

The method is VERY devious, and very cool. Not to mention, the effect is simplicity itself.

CL

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results