Improving WITNESS

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
Are you interested in improving your performance/handling of WITNESS?

I have the answer for you. Be a part of the WITNESS email session.

It's free, fun, and filled with great tips and thoughts for you to be inspired and improve.

Hit the link, directly below, to join the WITNESS email session.

http://www.leeasher.com/t11
(cut and paste if not clickable)

You will like. I promise.

See you over there...

Asher

I can attest to how helpful this is. I have gotten probably 4 or 5 updates with tips, subtleties, and handlings that all add something to the routine without sacrificing the effect at all.

Pj

D

Deleted member 2755

I can attest to how helpful this is. I have gotten probably 4 or 5 updates with tips, subtleties, and handlings that all add something to the routine without sacrificing the effect at all.

Pj

Same as Pj.

If you own Witness, you have no excuse not to sign up for this.

-Doug

Sep 1, 2007
Malaysia
www.youtube.com
Owners of WITNESS!

I really feel that the tips and updates that Lee constantly shares via the e-mails have helped me and are very helpful in improving the presentation of this effect.... trust me.... the e-mails are not SPAM -- a must sign-up! :)

Jan 11, 2008
Old Witness emails?

For those of us who just signed up today...is there a way for us to receive everything that has been sent in the emails thus far? I don't want to miss out on previous emails from Lee that had some good things in them. If anyone can shoot them to me in an email that would be super.

reverhart3@yahoo.com

Thanks and I appreciate it.

Rick

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
For those of us who just signed up today...is there a way for us to receive everything that has been sent in the emails thus far? I don't want to miss out on previous emails from Lee that had some good things in them. If anyone can shoot them to me in an email that would be super.

Not necessary Rick...

The way the WITNESS email session system is set up, you'll receive the same info as everyone else. You did not miss anything if you join late. Trust me. Just sit back, and they will all come in due time.

Enjoy.

Cheers,
Asher

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
So far, these E-Mails have been worth the 10 seconds it took me to sign up- and much, much more.

Thanks, Lee- the "Witness E-Mail Session" is da bomb. Fo real.

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
How do I send My idea
I always do it with the corner of the card ripped
Like you rip a piece and give it to a spectator to hold it and then it matches

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results