1-on-1 Update : Blueprint by Chris Kenner

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
As is tradition, the 1-on-1 section was just updated tonight at 11:00pm EST with a new addition. This week's release is entitled Blueprint by Chris Kenner.

Blueprint is Chris Kenner's version of the classic Fingerprint plot by Dai Vernon. A chosen card is lost in the deck. Five cards are shown off the top of the deck individually, then dropped to the floor - the chosen card being among them. Nevertheless, the selected card is then shown on top of the deck - it has instantly traveled under impossible conditions.

A simple, clean effect utilizing three sleights taught in intricate detail. No duplicates are utilized at any time, and the sleights taught within this video can be applied to countless other routines. Nearly 14 minutes of detailed instruction.

This joins Angle Zero by d+M, Backpack by Andrei Jikh, Ace Cut, and inFlight (also by daniel+Madison) as the 1-on-1's added in the past month alone.

D

Deleted member 2755

These decks have been guarded by Daniel Garcia and his band of ninja gorillas for centuries... hence the name Centurions...

-Doug

Blueprint is an awesome effect the control is worth a majority of it alone. Simple and easy to do but, seems impossible.

And yes there is White Centurions and as Doug said they're guarded by Daniel Garcia himself...and monkeys...so they're incredibly rare;).

-RA69

Not trying to spoil the party here, but is it really worth the money? I'm just trying to see if it's worth a buy. It looks excellent, but without possibly giving away the secret, it seems it uses a very common and basic sleight.

Not trying to spoil the party here, but is it really worth the money? I'm just trying to see if it's worth a buy. It looks excellent, but without possibly giving away the secret, it seems it uses a very common and basic sleight.

Yeah, I just worked out at least a variation of it. A review will come and hopefully shed light on things.

~PaCo

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Check out the sleight used at the beginning of the effect. Blew me away. So versatile.

Sep 1, 2007
In cardicians point of view, this trick wasn't even worth adding to the 1on1 section : | , no offence to Chris Kenner.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
In cardicians point of view, this trick wasn't even worth adding to the 1on1 section : | , no offence to Chris Kenner.

In a beginners point of view (because this section is just as much for them y'know) I'd be very thankful.

I'm not a beginner, but I might pick it up because of the sleights used. They don't put things in the 1on1 section if they're not 'worth' putting up for at least someone.

- Sean

Dec 5, 2007
Indiana, USA
Chris first taught me the fingerprint trick in 1993 and I used it at every table while working at Illusions Restaurant in Indianapolis. Chris knew that this trick matched my personality and was technically within my reach. He really teaches things well. I'm not into flourishes so I usually only buy trick downloads. I bought this one and you should to.

Mar 30, 2008
OMFG. It's White Centurions. I think that he used them to make us look for ways to get them or something. Hmmmmmm....Curse you Chris Kenner.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results