The best cards and finish in history?

Oct 21, 2007
Hey Guys , I should buy a brik or some of playing cards for Flourish and Magic,wich is your best deck of the history of cards that you suggest me to buy ?which is the best finish could I use? I'm little bit confused could you help me please?
speek soon!!

This is how it works ,

STEP 1.First you have to go to a site with a forum and post a thread called " The best cards and finish in the history of cards??????" and make sure you have the literacy of a 9 year old when you write your question.

STEP 2.Now you are ready for some hard answers from the fellow peers in the community of which you posted in.

STEP 3.Some answers will be straight forward, etc... DLeerium-"Tally ho 9,s.Linoid Finish is IMO the best all rounder playing cards." while others may take a longer path and try to fix your spelling errors while answering your question.

STEP 4. When the answers do arrive, you will realize that people will say " You must find the magical substance called "OPINION" to find the true answer. OPINION can be found everywhere and in all people. You must steal this OPINION before you are smart enough to just try a bunch of different decks.

STEP 5. When people read, "which is the best finish could I use? I'm little bit confused could you help me please?", expect them to laugh or LOL. This is because a finish comes on the card and cannot be bought by itself.(unless you are making a deck of fake jerrys"

STEP 6. You must realize that there are nice people in the world who will let you Freely STEAL THEIR STASH OF OPINION. My OPINION is Tally HO for Flourishing and ARRCO Reg. for magic.

STEP 7. Also keep in mind that the person who writes a whole procedure on how to expect answers is purely bored of his own voice and wants to waste his time.

STEP 8. Go to the writer's personal site , [Link Removed], to find out why he likes the cards he said he did.

This is SOH signing out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
UK
This is how it works ,

STEP 1.First you have to go to a site with a forum and post a thread called " The best cards and finish in the history of cards??????" and make sure you have the literacy of a 9 year old when you write your question.

STEP 2.Now you are ready for some hard answers from the fellow peers in the community of which you posted in.

STEP 3.Some answers will be straight forward, etc... DLeerium-"Tally ho 9,s.Linoid Finish is IMO the best all rounder playing cards." while others may take a longer path and try to fix your spelling errors while answering your question.

STEP 4. When the answers do arrive, you will realize that people will say " You must find the magical substance called "OPINION" to find the true answer. OPINION can be found everywhere and in all people. You must steal this OPINION before you are smart enough to just try a bunch of different decks.

STEP 5. When people read, "which is the best finish could I use? I'm little bit confused could you help me please?", expect them to laugh or LOL. This is because a finish comes on the card and cannot be bought by itself.(unless you are making a deck of fake jerrys"

STEP 6. You must realize that there are nice people in the world who will let you Freely STEAL THEIR STASH OF OPINION. My OPINION is Tally HO for Flourishing and ARRCO Reg. for magic.

STEP 7. Also keep in mind that the person who writes a whole procedure on how to expect answers is purely bored of his own voice and wants to waste his time.

STEP 8. Go to the writer's personal site , [Link Removed], to find out why he likes the cards he said he did.

This is SOH signing out.

+34.5 internets to you, good sir.

Jul 20, 2008
Dallas
This is how it works ,

This is SOH signing out.

hehe
that was fantastic.

and i'd like to recommend circle back tallys for everything

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
Hey SOH, I think Francesco might possibly be foreign, so you could try laying off people who make mistakes in a language with which they did not grow up.

I think you could be a little more courteous and just give the dude a damn answer.

That being said, I love the look and feel of Bicycle Ghosts. They have a smooth UV500 finish and they're the only cards (besides maybe Wynn's) that you can really call "elegant."

Teddy94 I already said sorry to him on decknique so layy off me... he posted one 3 forums:

DECKNIQUE
T11
DND

and I responded the same way on :

T11
Decknique

So he said he was from italy or something and I said "my bad :p"

Got it?

ps. I was bored and trying to be funny.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results