Surfaced?

Jun 5, 2008
Oregon
I really want to look into buying this dvd in the near future. My only question is do you think an intermediate level person can take on the challenge of this dvd? i have heard the moves are of a high dificulty. I want to hear what you guys have to say. Thank you for your help.

Aug 31, 2007
UK
To be honest if you've got the clipshift down you can perform most of the effects on the DVD, the clipshift itself isn't very difficult to learn either.

Jul 22, 2008
In Greece
I don't think that the clipshift is so hard to learn,but like all the stuff practice practice practice...and when you got the clipshift i think you can do the most of the sleights in the video....

People who say the Clipshift isn't hard to learn are quite mistaken. Getting the card to shift silently and un-detected is something that will take months to master.

Anyone who has claimed to have "mastered" the Clipshift probably needs to watch Chad perform once more.

If your willing to put the time and effort into learning the ClipShift, oh my is it worth it. I still look in the mirror and smile when I do it, it's that amazing.

-RA69

Jul 13, 2008
RebelAce69, could you post a video performance of you doing it? I'm still working on mine, and I wanna see if you have any subtleties that I could use.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results