Keep notes...

Jul 22, 2008
In Greece
One of my friends said to me once''carry a notebook with you''so I started to write my tricks in it,so i could remember some of the moves and some useful tips and hints like ''don't shake'' ''do it smoothly''...and all that funny stuff but after i used it i realized that my presentation was better and i did my tricks smoother...i just wonder if anyone does the same thing or if anyone can give me some tips about it....maybe you can try it 2....thanks
(sorry if there is some mistakes in my english)
with respect LinosWizard....

Nov 30, 2007
Thats a very good idea. I don't do that right now (although it would be a good idea). But at a camp I just went to I worked on giving presentations and we all had to give each other written out evaluation forms on how we did and what we could improve on. It helped a lot. That is a very good idea what you are doing and it will definitely pay off (it sounds like it kind of already has). One tip is to be as specific as you can in the notebook because if theyt give you detail on what to improve on that detail (or details) is/are very important. Best of luck!

Jul 22, 2008
In Greece
Thats a very good idea. I don't do that right now (although it would be a good idea). But at a camp I just went to I worked on giving presentations and we all had to give each other written out evaluation forms on how we did and what we could improve on. It helped a lot. That is a very good idea what you are doing and it will definitely pay off (it sounds like it kind of already has). One tip is to be as specific as you can in the notebook because if theyt give you detail on what to improve on that detail (or details) is/are very important. Best of luck!

Thanks man...I will be very happy if you used it 2!!!I wish you the best!!!peace

May 8, 2008
England
Nice idea. I just think about it afterwards and try to do whatever I wasn't happy with better next time. Still liking that idea though :)

-S

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
I've done this for quite some time now- I have three seperate journals, one for tricks, one for sleights, and one for flourishes. I write out a "how-to" for each entry, date it, and then write down some tips.

Yes, it helps quite a bit.

Regards,
Ben

Jul 21, 2008
Finland
I keep notes of my tricks and flourishes in computer. I also wrote my tricks in my cellphone because i realised that i never remember my tricks. But cellphone is always with me.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results