Concept for T11 company car :)

Dec 30, 2007
Not really the T11 company car concept, in case anyone believed me :p But anyway, I got bored and did a photoshop job of a Nissan 350Z- it's pretty rough, but I think it looks alright. Yes, I did get lazy on the color change :p. But anyway, here's the car.

Click the image for full-size (1280x1024)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 30, 2007
You should play around with the warp tool. And lower the opaciti on those things. Add alittle to the front Theory 11.

Other that that a 6/10...

O and remove the picture because its too big for the forums frames.

... I will definitely comply with your vague suggestions, given that you are obviously a god at photoshop.

Anyway, thanks to all for the kind words!

Here is the Decknique Nissan GTR for anyone who missed it.

deckniquecar.jpg

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
... I will definitely comply with your vague suggestions, given that you are obviously a god at photoshop.

I don't think he was being an a** at all... Instead you sound like the a** for not being thankful when someone is trying to help. :rolleyes: The image is good but the things he suggested would make it slightly better.

In all honesty, I would've said pretty much the same as him, especially with the font at the front (on the T11 car), it just looks a little flat at the moment. The logo looks alright, but the Ace of Spades also looks a little flat.

Just my $0.02 but hey, I'm no photoshop god like you clearly are. ;)

- Sean

May 8, 2008
England
I like it, pretty smooth. Bet there would be cards all over the back seat...

-S

Dec 30, 2007
I don't think he was being an a** at all... Instead you sound like the a** for not being thankful when someone is trying to help. :rolleyes: The image is good but the things he suggested would make it slightly better.

In all honesty, I would've said pretty much the same as him, especially with the font at the front (on the T11 car), it just looks a little flat at the moment. The logo looks alright, but the Ace of Spades also looks a little flat.

Just my $0.02 but hey, I'm no photoshop god like you clearly are. ;)

- Sean

Ok, he first told me to "lower the opaciti" on the "things". Expert advice, clearly. Play around with the warp tool might be the only real advice here, and even that is extremely vague. I have done so in the newest version. And "add a little to the font" doesn't mean anything at all- especially when I don't have a very good source for the type.

I never claimed to be a photoshop god. I'm just sharing a quick little creation I made, that's all.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Ok, he first told me to "lower the opaciti" on the "things". Expert advice, clearly. Play around with the warp tool might be the only real advice here, and even that is extremely vague. I have done so in the newest version. And "add a little to the font" doesn't mean anything at all- especially when I don't have a very good source for the type.

I never claimed to be a photoshop god. I'm just sharing a quick little creation I made, that's all.

I know, I know. It was just the way you responded to the guy, seemed a little less friendly. You could've just asked exactly what he meant for more detailed constructive criticism. :)

I know you're sharing a quick little creation, I actually like it. Maybe not the ace of spades at the back there, just seems a bit overkill. But I love it when people share their creative ideas such as these. Makes these forums fresh.

- Sean

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results