What should I buy?

May 18, 2008
I am attemting to make my first purchase from here. Problem. Everything looks awesome! THe one I want most is Dangerous by Daniel Madison but I need to know what you guys think I should buy.

May 2, 2008
THe one I want most is Dangerous by Daniel Madison but I need to know what you guys think I should buy.

So you can't make a decision on your own..? Why can't you just buy what YOU think looks best?

If you must have my opinion, I'd suggest Dangerous, Trilogy, or Control.

Apr 9, 2008
Singapore
Are you into card magic/cardistry? Dangerous and the Trilogy are both great choices if you want to learn card magic and cardistry.

May 18, 2008
I am already buying the trilogy, I am just curious what else. I am probbably going to buy Trilogy, Dangerous and T&R. I am into all types of magic and have been doing it for 6 years now.

Jun 15, 2008
Buy the trilogy, you will not regret for the rest of your life. It will be the best investment for your entire magic journey.

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
At the risk of sounding like an echo, get Dangerous! It's great. There's such a great collection of tricks that the DVD itself could be a card routine.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
while i dont personally own it i have heard mixed reviews about TnR. mostly about the angles. i own control and absolutely love it and would recommend that. however if you really want a torn and restored effect id say go with the TnR project by huron low or Torn by daniel garcia. also yes dangerous is great

May 24, 2008
You can't go wrong with control. Extremely easy, excellent teaching, plus a great place to start and get used to T11. If you are really heavy on cards, then yeah, get dangerous, but if you like other stuff, get control

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results