The end of the world is near!

Mar 30, 2008
DC
I hope he messes up.

Seriously, the number 1 magician in the world? Really Criss? Do you really think you are that good?

D

Deleted member 2755

I hope he messes up.

Seriously, the number 1 magician in the world? Really Criss? Do you really think you are that good?

The only way he can mess this up is if he dies... You want him to die????:confused:

-Doug

Sep 22, 2007
wait so when its live on Wednesday what time i would like to go but there's no info on people coming what time wtf? what hotel does anyone have any info

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
I personally like Criss Angel. Even though he's pretty much full of himself.

And I'm going to watch his live performance. :)

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
His live show consisting of him escaping a building?
Not too exciting.
I'd be more excited if he would levitate live on his show in front of real people or a card trick that we can catch him on.
There's a reason he's doing an escape.
Because an escapes an escape, no matter how he get out of that building.

If you guys wanna go watch a building being pulverized, be my guest.

It said that he's going to be lifted from the roof by helicopter before the crane falls. So, yeah, have fun.

Mar 30, 2008
DC
The only way he can mess this up is if he dies... You want him to die????:confused:

-Doug

He needs to get to the roof of the building and onto the helicopter before the building implodes (according to the site).

How about he loses a leg? He gets on the ladder of the helicopter as the building implodes, and his leg is blown off.

I'm just mad that people are calling him the #1 magician in the world.

D

Deleted member 2755

He needs to get to the roof of the building and onto the helicopter before the building implodes (according to the site).

How about he loses a leg? He gets on the ladder of the helicopter as the building implodes, and his leg is blown off.

I'm just mad that people are calling him the #1 magician in the world.

I do agree about the #1 magician in the world comment.

However, I don't hope he messes up. He doesn't deserve to get a leg blown off... The fact you actually hope that he does mess up just makes me scared of you... Anyway, I don't really watch Mindfreak anymore. I liked him in the beginning, but now I can't really stand to watch him. I just hate his whole ego thing now.

I do find his stunts entertaining sometimes though. I might actually watch this.

-Doug

Well, right now all I hear is a ton of nonsense and complete idiocracy out of most of you. "I hope he fails." and " I hope his leg falls off." and what the HELL is with "I hope he DIES!!!"

Mow, I am in no way a fan of Criss. As a matter of fact I absolutely despise him and here is why.

1: He uses a lot of Video/Digital editing to complete escapes and such.
2: He is more of an escapist than magician.
3: He has too big of an ego.
4: He states that he is the biggest magician in the world.
And here is the BIG one 5: He scares his mother to death with his escapes!!!

Now, do I hate him? no. Do I respect him? No. Do I think he is a good magician? No. But that doesn't mean that I want to see him DIE in front of a live audiance. Come on, think. He is trying to make some cash and make some fame for himself. Wouldn't you do the same if you relied on TV profits to keep you alive. OF COURSE!!!!!

So here is what I am going to do. and you should all too. Dislike Criss on your own time but always think about how you would feel if you were him getting hated on because he wants to keep his nice house and TV show.

So, I am going to watch this special and see what happens. And I hope that he does it perfectly and will be able to impress me for once. Because that is what a magicians job is to do. Our job is to impress. And that's what we all need to remember.

Think about it,
Dylan P.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results