Theory 11 Gear

Would you buy Theory 11 Gear such as clothes and cardguards?

• Yes, definately. Here's my credit card number send me ten of everything.

Votes: 34 85.0%
  • Nah... seems like a waste of my valuable resources. I'm saving for my Mickey D's uniform.

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
Sep 2, 2007
Theory 11 wants to know what kind of gear we are interested in buying. I'm going to make a list of what I would like to see and everyone is welcome to add to the list.

Custom Theory 11 CardGuards
Imagine a cardguard with the t11 logo on the front, the guardian back (or other t11 custom card back) on the backs and your name engraved on the side.

Custom T11 Shirts and Sweaters and Jackets
A variety of different colored shirts and sweater with the t11 logo and your name on it. The cuffs of the sweaters and jackets would be lined with little magnets so that your could make amazing coin vanishes anytime, anywhere. Also, jackets would have secret inside pocket to keep gaffed magic props.

Theory 11 Coins
Flashy magnetic coins bearing the T11 logo for any coinwork.

That's all I could think of. Any additions would be appreciated.

Maybe a shirt at the most. Nothing more, nothing less.

C'mon guys...this is a magic site, not the clothing department. Seriously...if they make all that stuff instead of actually puting out some useful info, then I'd be very dissapointed.

Coins, hoodies, card gaurds?? How bout some magic?! :D

Best.
Steve

Sep 1, 2007
Ceres, Ca.
I hope the THEORY 11 folks didn't post this poll.

I've noticed the new way to spell "definitely" is to replace the 2nd "e'' an "a" but I expect more from the hosts.

I would buy some THEORY 11 gear, depending on what is offered.

Dave

Sep 3, 2007
Pennsylvania
It would be neat to buy various card cases. They could have clips on them that
can attach to clothes that don't have pockets. Having your name on them
would be cool but not necessary. Maybe the cases could also have a side
pocket(s) to hold gaff cards that you want to use with the deck.

Aug 31, 2007
I would love to have some clothes and jackets with manets...that would be amazing, and could give you a great reputation!
Great thought!

-|P54

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
I definitely agree with silent on that one- if everyone sees you walking around decked out in T11 hats, hoodies, shirts, bracelets, cards, backpacks, and tattoos, they're bound to ask, "What's that??" "That's cool where can I get one?" Then, T11 turns into something it doesn't want to be. If everyone knows the secret, magic becomes a little more difficult...

-Matt

I definitely agree with silent on that one- if everyone sees you walking around decked out in T11 hats, hoodies, shirts, bracelets, cards, backpacks, and tattoos, they're bound to ask, "What's that??" "That's cool where can I get one?" Then, T11 turns into something it doesn't want to be. If everyone knows the secret, magic becomes a little more difficult...

-Matt

Maybe a shirt at the most. Nothing more, nothing less.

C'mon guys...this is a magic site, not the clothing department. Seriously...if they make all that stuff instead of actually puting out some useful info, then I'd be very dissapointed.

Coins, hoodies, card gaurds?? How bout some magic?! :D

Best.
Steve
Agree and agree. I think that a shirt (one, singular shirt) would be enough.

Aug 31, 2007
California
All i've really been interested in lately is a big ole card case. just like. a nice organized box. i have about a bajillion lying around haha.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results