Criss Angel Special

Dec 25, 2007
As you all said, that was probably not the best escape done.

And as Sinful stated, the announcer would not have been that calm if in fact the stunt was actually "dangerous".

-T.Zawi

May 2, 2008
And as Sinful stated, the announcer would not have been that calm if in fact the stunt was actually "dangerous".

I would have been calm..

That stunt would have been a lot better if he had actually done the escape rather than appearing "magically" after the building collapsed..

Mar 25, 2008
Arkansas
Ok. I've watched that "reappearance" at least 15 times now, and it just keeps getting funnier. It could be the Grey Goose talking, but it's just hilarious.

He just stands up out of the grass, gives this yell that starts off as a roar, but turns into this weird girly kinda squeal. Then he walks out of the grass.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. It's just so so so so anticlimactic.

I think my new opener for my stage show now will be ripped off straight from Criss:
Lights fade in on a completely empty stage. Two lovely assistants roll a cart covered in tall grass center stage. As the music builds and lights pulse.... everything suddenly stops, the houselights come on full, then I stand up out of the grass all chalky and scream, "Rrrrrraaaaaaaaggggghhhhh. ...I'm here. In some grass."

(are you ready?)

Ok. I've watched that "reappearance" at least 15 times now, and it just keeps getting funnier. It could be the Grey Goose talking, but it's just hilarious.

He just stands up out of the grass, gives this yell that starts off as a roar, but turns into this weird girly kinda squeal. Then he walks out of the grass.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. It's just so so so so anticlimactic.

I think my new opener for my stage show now will be ripped off straight from Criss:
Lights fade in on a completely empty stage. Two lovely assistants roll a cart covered in tall grass center stage. As the music builds and lights pulse.... everything suddenly stops, the houselights come on full, then I stand up out of the grass all chalky and scream, "Rrrrrraaaaaaaaggggghhhhh. ...I'm here. In some grass."

(are you ready?)

haha that would be so cool, make sure to have people pour water on you. Hey that may even be a great saturday night contest see who can appear out of the grass the best. Points are awarded for most realistic chalk dust covering, tallest grass, best yell.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I was glad he made it out alive.
I like how the announcer on the AnE webcast was asking everybody how Criss did it, and everyone he talked to that spoke to Criss said, I didn't even think to ask.

The first thing going through my mind would be, "How the f*ck did you do that?"
My guess would be some underground thing he would go in and a pre-recorded camera to make it look like he was in trouble.

Mar 25, 2008
Arkansas
Does anyone want to battle me in "Fake Escapes That Aren't Really Escapes and End In Anti-Climactic Hilarious Reappearences"?

Rules:
You must escape from something that cannot hurt you.
You must not actually escape from the thing from which you are escaping that cannot hurt you.
You must kick something until it breaks.

You must reappear by standing up in some grass covered in dust and yelling.

Finally, you must promise your mom that this is your last fake escape.

I must be in the best physical condition of my life. (Because I have to stand up in some grass.)

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Well really I liked the "escape"

Because he said that "people think I can't do my show LIVE, so I'm going to do it live." Doing an escape LIVE is cool and stuff. BUT if you can pull off an illusion LIVE is even better! Though I didn't like the reapearing part... it was kind of retarded.. but whatever.

Jul 28, 2008
South Jersey
Does anyone want to battle me in "Fake Escapes That Aren't Really Escapes and End In Anti-Climactic Hilarious Reappearences"?

Rules:
You must escape from something that cannot hurt you.
You must not actually escape from the thing from which you are escaping that cannot hurt you.
You must kick something until it breaks.

You must reappear by standing up in some grass covered in dust and yelling.

Finally, you must promise your mom that this is your last fake escape.

I must be in the best physical condition of my life. (Because I have to stand up in some grass.)

I'll sooooo do this.
I'll work on the video as soon as I can, haha.

You should of seen him fall off the roof. He would stay there for a while as the biulding droped underneth him, and they said at the start its impossible for someone to survive this. You could see him pick the lock as the host interviewed his bros.

JDEN

Apr 26, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
just watched it about 2 hours ago..

that car trick was pretty stupid.. i mean, it was quite well done but it was a stupid premise for a trick "i can't see a '69 camaro* right here.. these guys claim they can, but i can't"

*or whatever it was

as for the escape.. oh my god that was so bad. he showed ONE collapsed staircase - it can't be the only staircase in the entire complex. think about it.. more than one staircase + prerecording + chalk + tall grass = one fantastic escape artist.

Nov 23, 2007
NC
Did anyone else notice beLIEve was spray painted on one of the walls?

Yeah. Didnt they say that was the name of his new stage show at the Luxor?

I know that on TV somethings he does are very, very cheezy and excessive. However, they say his show on stage is pretty impressive.

The CEO of Luxor said they already invested 100 million. Now thats excessive.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Yeah. Didnt they say that was the name of his new stage show at the Luxor?

I know that on TV somethings he does are very, very cheezy and excessive. However, they say his show on stage is pretty impressive.

The CEO of Luxor said they already invested 100 million. Now thats excessive.

Who said his show is impressive? The people who made it because no has ever seen it before.
They made that much money because to average people, they think Criss Angel is amazing. I wonder what tricks he could do on stage.
I could see him doing metamorphosis, but not sure what else.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results