What Flourish from the system should i start with.

Sep 2, 2007
Stockholm Sweden
Hello everyone!
I just got my own copy of Dan and Dave´s The system.
I was just wondering what Flourish is the best one to begin with.
Im no stranger to cards but not that at home with Flourishing.

Sep 5, 2007
if i were you, i honestly wouldnt start with anything from the system.

when i first started (not that long ago), i was following xtreme begginerz and show off with cards dvds. after my hands obtained the muscle memory needed, i moved on to harder stuff.

but if you do want to start with the system, id go with the molecule cuts, genesis, and kryptonite.

hope that helps! :)

Sep 2, 2007
Stockholm Sweden
Thank you for the tips.
I do own a copy of XB aswell. The ppl at "another" forum adviced me to buy that aswell. But i saw dan and dave for like 1 month ago and i was stunned, I had to learn some from them

But i wil take your advice and practie some more from XB.

You know what? Go to a local magic shop (if you have one) and ask for a beginners' card magic DVD. You need to learn a basic mechanic's grip and also need to perfect it. (By the way, I'm new to these forums, so how do you put your location on?)

Aug 31, 2007
California
I started with genesis. It's smooth, simple, elegant stuff. after that madonna. madonna's actually my favorite cut from the system

I would recommend starting with XB and learning the impossible stack. That's the move I started with from the series back in the day, it's very close to the sybil motion (slightly different packet positions) but it gets you used to the whole holding cards in weird places. I found the system impossible to learn from initially, but after I had a few months practice with other misc tasks I found learning from it really easy, and my only problems now is actually doing the moves not learning them.

Sep 2, 2007
Stockholm Sweden
You know what? Go to a local magic shop (if you have one) and ask for a beginners' card magic DVD. You need to learn a basic mechanic's grip and also need to perfect it. (By the way, I'm new to these forums, so how do you put your location on?)

Sorry if i was not clear on one thing. I have been doing card magic for some time now. And so the beginners magic book would be a step back for me :D

He said he was no stranger to cards, and you don't really "learn" the mechanics grip, the cards just sit in your hand. I don't know about everyone else but I didn't spend 12 hours 'perfecting' the mechanics grip.

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
I would recommend learning the sybil, revolution cut, and bad habit before you start or its going to be really hard learning from the System.
But I would suggest you start with Genesis since its pretty easy then go on with the next easiest, the WERM.

Sep 1, 2007
Surrey.U.K
Not trying to be sarcastic but start with Genisis first as its first and learn rev. erdnase last as its last and hardest.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results