Believe Rip

Jun 20, 2008
Belchertown, MA
When doing believe I have trouble getting the rip started, its like im trying to tear metal or something and this gives away the trick to the spectator. If anyone can help with a technique or something to help me get this card torn. Thanks

Jun 20, 2008
Belchertown, MA
Im saying getting the first tear in the card is sometimes impossible and then im just standing there trying to tear this thing for ever but just cant do it. I dont know, its so weird.

Mar 20, 2008
Indiana
put your fingers that are ripping the card closer together so the tear is in one little spot instead of bending the whole card trying to rip it....

Nov 5, 2007
Finger Nails

I found it helps to pinch the cards with your nails to initiate the tear...then it becomes simple.

hey, i know what u meant abt the ripping business. i found that ripping with my thumb n index of both hands close 2gether eased the tearing. n yeah the placement of the piece can be difficult, i feel im in teh same situation as u. its probably jsut a practice thing of gettin the placement consistently alright. hope that helped mate.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results