Mirrors Deck Review

Mar 3, 2008
So I checked the mail this morning , and there was a big yellow envelope with my name on it from dananddave industries. I was SOOO excited. So I brought it inside, and i opened it slowly, I opened my black classic clip first and put a deck of TH9's in it, then I opened my mirror deck.......... OH MY GOD, THESE CARDS SUCK.

HAHHHA, jkjk, these cards rock, Dan and Dave supplied you with a double backer, matching jokers, and the awesome ad card. I didn't shuffle them yet, I just went through the faces. All of the red cards are darker ink like theory11 decks. But it fits perfectly. The back design is awesome. It looks much more attractive in person. There is much more design than you think near the borders. they fan great. On the top of the box it says "Poker • Aristocrat", On the bottom it says "mirror", On the front is obviously the box design, the back is the ad card design, the left side says. "The D&D Playing card co. Hollywood, CA 90028" and on the right side it says,"Dan & Dave • Illustrated by Si Scott.

Overall, this is a great deck of cards, the DD doesn't bother me at all, and it did before. I love this deck. Buy some.

Oct 28, 2007
sweet i can't wait for mine i would like a little more in depth on the finish how does it compare to other decks?

Sep 8, 2007
www.youtube.com
So I checked the mail this morning , and there was a big yellow envelope with my name on it from dananddave industries. I was SOOO excited. So I brought it inside, and i opened it slowly, I opened my black classic clip first and put a deck of TH9's in it, then I opened my mirror deck.......... OH MY GOD, THESE CARDS SUCK.

HAHHHA, jkjk, these cards rock, Dan and Dave supplied you with a double backer, matching jokers, and the awesome ad card. I didn't shuffle them yet, I just went through the faces. All of the red cards are darker ink like theory11 decks. But it fits perfectly. The back design is awesome. It looks much more attractive in person. There is much more design than you think near the borders. they fan great. On the top of the box it says "Poker • Aristocrat", On the bottom it says "mirror", On the front is obviously the box design, the back is the ad card design, the left side says. "The D&D Playing card co. Hollywood, CA 90028" and on the right side it says,"Dan & Dave • Illustrated by Si Scott.

Overall, this is a great deck of cards, the DD doesn't bother me at all, and it did before. I love this deck. Buy some.

You scared the crap out of me when you said they suck. :p Nice review! I want these!

Mar 3, 2008
sweet i can't wait for mine i would like a little more in depth on the finish how does it compare to other decks?

Im going to compare the finishes to bicycle and TH9's.

Bicycle- Mirrors fan and spread much more evenly then bikes and TH9's. The finish on mirrors is much more smooth than bikes and TH9's. And mirrors are much more thick and snappy.

Also I forgot to mention, they look great in pirouettes.

Oct 28, 2007
awsome my biggest concerns are the cout cards and how the feel after a prolonged period of use.

Sep 1, 2007
Everyone was complaining before they even got the deck. Now when they have it they love it. All those threads saying they lost respect for the bucks and all that ****. Now when they actually have it they change there minds.

You're really trying to rub it in, aren't you? :p

Feb 1, 2008
The Bucks didn't hype the cards?!? You can't be serious, b/c if you are, you're either clueless or a hopeless fanboy with blinders on.
They really didn't compared to all previous Theory11 and Ellusionist releases. The cards created the biggest hype so far, this is true, but not because D&D, it was caused by forum members and fanboys.

Btw, I am not a fanboy, I haven't ordered the cards yet, in fact last time I ordered cards it was Bicycle Guardians and Wynns many months ago (I gave in to the hype). The Bucks are really down to earth, although they practically created an industry :)

Jul 27, 2008
www.youtube.com
what a beautiful deck of cards there is so much detail in them. the ace of spades and the jokers are probably 2 of the coolest cards ive seen. anyone who feels that the DD is really obviouse its not. alot of people i showed these too think that the DD on the back of the cards is just a design due to the fact that one D is reversed. the deck also features some simplified court cards (face cards) which are very elegant. i could be happier with this deck.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results