Favorite Floushing Style

Oct 28, 2007
so what is your favorite flourishing style? do you like the fast hyper active flourish or the calm slow smooth kind or what?

I like dan and dave stlye of flourishing calm yet very fast but so smooth it looks slow i love it, that is what got me into flourishing.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Personally, i dont compare flourishes by speed. i compare them by how good they look. For example, if i were to compare Jackson 5 to the card spring, i would much more prefer the card spring (no offense to D&D or J5 fans) cuz yes, jackson five looks nice, but really it gets boring after a while. Same goes for all 2H cuts. I simply like stuff that looks cool to a spectator. Sure, the first time a person sees a fast 2H cuts they'll like it, but if you keep showing them alot of 2H cuts in a row, they cant really see the difference in them as well as the flourisher can,so its not as ammusing. As apposed to a flourish routine with charlier cut, thumbs cuts, deck flips, fans, flipbacks, L-cuts, card springs, the spectator is always entertained and something new happens every moments. I think it is called "eye candy' or something. Anways, that just my favorite style.

Dec 20, 2007
De'vo Style and those that do De'vo style and come up with their original stuff (Andrei Jikh) :cool:
But i sometimes like to watch some 2hcuts D&D style, but not too much or i'll get bored out of my mind.

Aug 5, 2008
Mostly im into the slower and smoother styles but sometimes I go nuts and just want power.

Yay for first post!

Aug 5, 2008
I like the smooth, calm style ...... I like Chris Hestnes's style .... Kevin Ho and Daren's ...... Kev and Daren are fast as hell but still keeping the smoothness.

Mar 19, 2008
My place!
i change my style throughout performance. I start off medium so the spectator can see what you are doing then speed it up. I find this helps the spectator appreciate it

Nov 3, 2007
Kyrgyzstan
Anyway I love style of Dan and Dave, Virts, Daniel Madison and I like some flourishes from Andrei (Back pack and his BIG display are awesome!). THey are fast,smooth and eye candy!!!
My vote for you guys!!!

Jul 8, 2008
De', Bone Ho...

Anything really mystical and over-professional looking. I like the confident, flary style like the virts, but not half as much as one of those black background vids with epic music and insane moves...

Sep 1, 2007
My favorite style to watch is team Scenacle's, because it has literally EVERYTHING. I also love the Virts style, twirly, flarey, and in yo face!

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
The best Style is
Brian Tudor Style
Super Fast One Handed Cuts and Two handed Cuts
It doesn’t get better than that
De’ Style is pointless and Boring,
A Fan A Fan And A Deck Twirl
Boring….

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results