A Gafftastic Ultragasm.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
It's probably going to be expensive though.
3 Dvd's and a deck that's Ultra Gaffed?
That might set us back more than a penny or two.
Or it could only be like 5 bucks, you never know!

Sep 10, 2007
Co.Dublin in Ireland
I think that a great part about it is the way there wasnt any setting up with the deck and gaff cards.

I have been waiting for the ultra gaff deck for o long I hope it is what I expect.

Sep 1, 2007
Hong Kong
I'm disappointed guys.........rather disappointed.

7 pages of posts from everyone.........and no "DARYL".......

http://www.foolerdoolers.com/store/productdetail.asp?productid=200250

no one ever mentioning the guy who sold the SAME gaff design like AGES ago (and heck he is still selling the gaff now!)
so old it's like an ANCIENT GAFF......

I bet E has "forgot" about the credits with their gaffs yet again?
Or are they going to say "oh hell why would we have the responsibility to find out whether we have release a concept someone have been using before...it's only fair to have not found out....We don't need to be that careful right?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 14, 2007

no one ever mentioning the guy who sold the SAME gaff design like AGES ago (and heck he is still selling the gaff now!)

Or are they going to say "oh hell why would we have the responsibility to find out whether we have release a concept someone have been using before...it's only fair to have not found out....We don't need to be that careful right?"

No...Im pretty sure they knew about this effect before they're gonna release the DVD. I heard about it on E forums once.

The funny thing is that i just talked to Daryl about this card while we were at Magic Live together.... but you didn't know that did you. We discussed it being released in the ultragaff deck...and he was EXCITED about it. It was also agreed that we had developed the card separately... which was NOT ages ago. So please stop making accusations before you know your facts.

DG

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results