Voting open for McLobster Sandwich!

Sep 1, 2007
Note to TheMagicianCool. Is there really point putting up a card trick in "battle"
if you are having so much trouble acquiring a simple p.break.
Just a thought ..

Sep 1, 2007
Missouri, USA
"Nicely Done"

Haha. Well, I'd first like to point out that Dizzi, you had a serious disadvantage in the sense that your opponent... well, it was a chick. You know how that goes on here, hah!

MagicianCool, it's always cool (oho!) to see people using something they thought up on their own. It doesn't matter if it has been done before, it's still that personal creation that gives effects an edge. That said, I think you should work on making everything look more natural. It might have been partly the table you were sitting at. Try standing up and doing the same thing, don't make the focal point the cards. Find a reason for all of your actions, and hide the ones you don't want any attention paid to. That said, I think you have a great base to build upon and can evolve your card work into something quite beautiful.

Dizzi. Haha. So, I definitely didn't see any of that coming. I was watching thinking, "ok, he's doing a decent job... Could maybe make his patter a bit more fluid with his actions..." Then you pull this "Oh right, those are the OTHER four sevens, and your seven is in my pocket with the jokers." Well... Good job, haha! If I were to relate it to anything, I would say that is much like Danny Garcia's Triumph in that you lead us down a road just to smack us in the face with the cards we thought were safely out of reach. Well done my friend, keep it up.

Good job to both of you!

Peace
:)

Jun 24, 2008
United States
both good performances...but dizzi actually cought me off gaurd, i wasnt expecting the jokers to be sevens, or for them to be in the pocket. Great job, both of you!

Sep 2, 2007
Thanks for the kind comments! And Samuel, I am aware of all of my not-so-amazing patter and am working on it

Apr 9, 2008
Malaysia
wao.........both giving good performing.

I like Dizzi trick , it out to the box , i never expect can do sandwich like this.(but the camera always out of film , make the video not perfect).

Magician Cool also do a nice trick , add in own idea , I like it too.(What you need to improve is use your body language to make the misdireacton,)

That my opinion only!

PEace

Sep 2, 2007
because I didn;lt want any editing, the credits are not in the video, but on the video comments on youtube. go here to see them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF3C2052K5E

EDIT: I forgot to say: The reason that the camera goes out of frame is because that was my friends first time seeing the trick.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results