Guardian care...?

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
There are SO many threads with reviews of this deck... other threads saying "my guardians clump, my guardians fan so well, my guardians just went into the trash after 6 hours, put them in the freezer, it'll help, don't put them in the fridge it doesn't help."

*sigh*

I received my Guardians last Thursday and I've been flourishing, tricking, and shuffling with them like I normally would with a regular Bicycle deck.. other than the colors and design, I haven't noticed a difference with them. For me, having only opening one deck, they fan just fine, they're still fanning just fine, they do not clump, I don't have to put them in the fridge or freezer, and I live in Tampa, Florida.

My cousin, on the other hand, his hands sweat profusely. Give him a deck of anything and they warp to 1½ times their size within 2 hours. They don't fan at ALL, forget a ribbon, and just TRY to do an Erdnase Color change haha.. it'd be easier to lift the titanic.

What I'm getting at is (for me at least) I haven't noticed a difference.. I'm not disappointed in my purchase.. they haven't clumped up or anything since I opened them.

I really don't know why some of your decks are fine while others are sticking....

Could it be the weather? Could it be bad stock? Could it be that you're so nervous about opening a new deck that your hands sweat?

I've read so many threads and one thread contradicts the other it's almost dizzying.

Does anyone have a real answer? Mods? JB? W:H? Lee? anyone?

Just wondering.

Aug 31, 2007
Greenville, SC
Good thread...I feel the same way. I too would like to have some answers from the T11 staff...JB? W:H? LEE?...

Although I haven't gotten my package yet. Hopefully today though. I ordered Distortion and 8 Gaurdian decks...(ha ha not that anyone would care, but anyway) So I really can't say anything about the deck...but I would still like to see some more posts from T11 staff about this. Thanks

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Mine were a little hot from the mail, but that's because it was like a million degree's here, and they had to sit inside a hot stuffy box for 5 days.
But I kept them in a cool place (Not a freezer or anything stupid like that)
I kept them in a cool, dark place, and they're doing fine.
Every so often a couple will clump and ruin my fan, but overall they look just fine.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results