theory11 update : White Centurions + A Confession

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
It can't be the rarest deck! I'll say it again, I can make a custom deck from the USPCC, have 1 made, and it would automatically be the rarest deck ever. Its one of a kind, so its much rarer than a deck thats total number is 200. This isn't the rarest deck in the world. Its far from it. Finish and feel have nothing to do with it. You said its the rarest DECK in the world, which is impossible.

Jul 15, 2008
they won't make it unless you have a minimum number of them made. I think the minimum is about 500...

if you want to make less... they'll ask for hella lot more money.

Sep 1, 2007
Not true. You can get them for 20 bucks a deck. michel herp only had 3 made, and it only cost him like 40 bucks.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Minimum is 100 according to their site.

Meh, I mean I haven't really seen a huge amount of hyping, at least not from the posters - still fresh and sore from SM perhaps. Either way, they're cards, try your luck if you want. *shrug*

Sep 1, 2007
Minimum is 100 according to their site.

Meh, I mean I haven't really seen a huge amount of hyping, at least not from the posters - still fresh and sore from SM perhaps. Either way, they're cards, try your luck if you want. *shrug*

I would try for it even though it's a remote odd that you will be one of the 100 people, thats a very small number... but Im partying friday nights and can't click on a theory11 website frantically lol... I'll catch them when they come available.

this is totally the black ghost strategy, and those came out eventually, remember that theory11 just copies ellusionist so we'll get the chance. I mean those white centurions do look a LOT better than the regular ones.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Guys,

Just wanted to clarify a few points. Firstly, no site has ever done release windows in any way comparable to what we have done and continue to do.

In regards to Andrei's point about rarity - this is the rarest production playing card run to our knowledge. Yes, you can go and print one deck through a separate "on-demand" system - but that is NOT the USPCC production printing process and the decks that come out of the "on-demand" printing process fan like a mixture of sandpaper and woodchips. Do they look good? Yes. Do they feel good? Categorically, no.

White Centurions feel amazing. Don't take my word for it - just read the reviews.

Secondly, we have no plans for any type of mainstream release outside of these limited release windows - which will be few and far between.

For those of you who aren't interested in the White Centurions... great. But know that this is an incredible deck, and for the price - $4.95 - it is something that belongs in your collection.

Jul 15, 2008
oh man.

Jon raiker... I hate you even more than Bayme!

Now that you said that the white centurions won't be released normally, it will reduce my chances of possibly getting 1 deck from 10% to 1% :mad:

Why hast thou forsaken us?!!!?

Jan 18, 2008
memphis,tn
Buy a deck of bikes. The ad cards tell you of a site that makes 1 personal deck for 20 bucks, and 3 for 40. Thats an incredible deal. As far as white Centurians go, I wont buy them. I have only gotten insanely excited about cards one time, and thats when I actually got some wynns. :)

Feb 12, 2008
For me, the question is no longer "Will I get them?", but has become "How fast am I going to have to be to order a brick?"

These cards WILL be mine :D

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
The White Centurions Deck is officially the rarest deck in the world. I'm sure it's been brought up plenty times but it IS the lowest quantity anyone has ever been able to produce. My guess is the window will last less than 20 seconds to get your own personal deck. Good luck to all...I will be providing a little video showcasing these bad boys in action!

-Andrei Jikh
Cant wait for this vid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results