Real Magic Tattoos?

Aug 1, 2008
Salinas, CA
Was Wondering if anyone has any Real Magic Tattoo's. Of like a spade or a card or something related to magic in someway. Maybe you could post some pics To show off your Magic/ Illusion Ink. (Ex. Cards, Ace of Spades, Quote, Bunny lol) I'm just thinking about getting one in honor of my Favorite art and hobby. But please Only real Tattoo Picture's only.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I don't have any links handy, but we've definitely seen some cool ones of the Guardian spade - one tattooed on an arm, and another across the back.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
I have a five pointed star on my hand, which i OCCASIONALLY use as an ESP revelation. I am considering a Reed McLintock inspired tattoo on my chest. A spread of face down cards with one flipped face up in the middle... just trying to decide on the face up card!

CL

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
^^ This guy used the search feature.
Someone may be upset that he stirred up an old thread....

To answer the question I believe Alan Wong had something on the market for fairly inexpensive. Include his name in your search and you should find something.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

No idea where to find customized temporary tattoos, sorry! I know there used to be a product called Tattoo Joe though I was never impressed by it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results