Palming DVDs?

RRX

Aug 6, 2008
I have watched a lot of magic dvds, but no one covered the palming technique with a lot of details(angles, skill level, and so on).
Which one can you recommend me?

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
I believe, don't quote me on it though, there is one DVD which focuses totally on palming I can't for the life of me remember who's it is though - Allan Ackerman comes to mind but I'm not sure.

It's mentioned on these forums somewhere, break out the ol' search feature and see if anything turns up. :)

- Sean

Apr 28, 2008
I'm fairly sure Allan Ackerman does have a DVD on palming. It's one in a series of about 8 DVD's containing stuff like False counts, Second and Bottom dealing, Shuffles and cuts etc.

Sep 2, 2007
Stockholm Sweden
If you really need a DVD then sorry i cant help you. Although there are some great books out there that teaches palming. Expert Card Tecniques and Expert at the Card Table is two of them.

Sep 2, 2007
London
My favourite palming DVDs are Allan Ackerman's "Advanced Card Control Volume 1", Bob White's "Practical Card Palming" and John Carney's "Carney on Palming". If you want to move on from them with some more advanced stuff, then look into Ed Marlo's "Revolutionary Card Technique", specifically the "Action Palms", "The Side Steal" and "The Tabled Palm" chapters.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results