Ulmen Trials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
I've been very interested in the Ulmen Trials lately. And before anyone asks, I'm not planning to compete in the trials, i'll never have the skills to do that lol. This is just me being curious. So if anyone can answer one of these questions, that'd be great.

1. What are steps 10-13?
2. Has De'vo completed the trials yet?
3. Has Dan and Dave, Andrei, Jerry, or Brian Tudor ever competed in the trials?
4. If they have, how far are they now?

I know this is probably not the forum to post it in, and i would have posted this in the off topic if there was one. I just dont wanna go and make a superhandz forum acount to ask a few questions.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I've never looked into these from much detail, but I can say from memory to point 3 that D&D have never, I doubt Andrei would have, and Jerry and Brian don't seem the type to want to try and prove themselves in that manner.

Apr 28, 2008
I've been very interested in the Ulmen Trials lately. And before anyone asks, I'm not planning to compete in the trials, i'll never have the skills to do that lol. This is just me being curious. So if anyone can answer one of these questions, that'd be great.

1. What are steps 10-13?

I know this is probably not the forum to post it in, and i would have posted this in the off topic if there was one. I just dont wanna go and make a superhandz forum acount to ask a few questions.

The Bucks and Brian Tudor do a completely different style of flourishing to De'vo. More importantly, they have better things to do than some BS challenge De'vo made up.

The Ulmen trials are generally regarded as being a complete joke by most people outside of superhandz.com.

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
I see most of us are saying the trials are bullcrap and all, but guys -Just look at yourselves? Honestly speaking, most of us here can't flourish worth squat. Why? Because we have no set goals, we have nothing to push us to practice/ to do what we do to our limit!
"I want to be like Andrei"
"I want to be like DM"
Aren't goals. They're wishes.
If you do become like them -big whoop.

I'm not supporting the Ulmen Trials, but I'm just tired of you kids that can't flourish worth **** -talking **** about other things that could easily kick your sorry asses.
And I'm honestly fed up.

These trials give the people that participate something to master. -Something to work on. -Something challenging.

Just look at yourselves guys... Honestly... We all SUCK at flourishing. -I'm sorry, I just... yeah.

The people that enter are good because they made self-goals. The Ulmen Trials may be the thing that "sets the bar" for them -which is excellent! They make/find goals for themselves for them to push themselves to the limit.

After this speech -I challenge all of you who read this (Cheesy.)

Set a goal for yourself. Not a wish (ex: I want to be like Andrei)
Make a target for yourself, once you've hit the target -Move on.

Because honestly... Looking at everyone -including me... We SUCK at flourishing, yet we talk big.

So please. Take this challenge for yourself.

Sorry for the rant,
Eugene

I see most of us are saying the trials are bullcrap and all, but guys -Just look at yourselves? Honestly speaking, most of us here can't flourish worth squat. Why? Because we have no set goals, we have nothing to push us to practice/ to do what we do to our limit!
"I want to be like DM"

I'm not supporting the Ulmen Trials, but I'm just tired of you kids that can't flourish worth **** -talking **** about other things that could easily kick your sorry asses.
And I'm honestly fed up.

These trials give the people that participate something to master. -Something to work on. -Something challenging.

Just look at yourselves guys... Honestly... We all SUCK at flourishing. -I'm sorry, I just... yeah.

The people that enter are good because they made self-goals. The Ulmen Trials may be the thing that "sets the bar" for them -which is excellent! They make/find goals for themselves for them to push themselves to the limit.

Because honestly... Looking at everyone -including me... We SUCK at flourishing, yet we talk big.

Sorry for the rant,
Eugene

Speak for yourself, I ain't half bad :p. Actually looking back at my latest videos, I am pretty crummy. But I disagree with the Ulmen trials. Yes they are goals to try and achieve but if everyones achieving the same goals, it takes away from the originality of flourishing.

Sep 20, 2007
"I want to be like DM"

And I'm honestly fed up.

Sorry for the rant,
Eugene

So tell me, what does our flourishing ability have to do with our right to make fun of a test where middle aged men dress in robes and wade into a pond with torches in the night, then spin cards around on their pinky toes?

But seriously OP, the ulmen trials are a complete joke. Even if they were real (I honestly hope to God it's just De'vo being clever and building up hype for his products), they'd be a complete joke.

Ulmen trials = utter pinnacle of loserdom.

So tell me, what does our flourishing ability have to do with our right to make fun of a test where middle aged men dress in robes and wade into a pond with torches in the night, then spin cards around on their pinky toes?

But seriously OP, the ulmen trials are a complete joke. Even if they were real (I honestly hope to God it's just De'vo being clever and building up hype for his products), they'd be a complete joke.

Ulmen trials = utter pinnacle of loserdom.

Oh and doing flourishes and never showing them to anyone and going to online website to learn only flourishes and tell each other where to put each finger for each packet is while only to find out we've been doing it wrong told my some dickhead who had a few more subscribers to you telling you that associating with website A is bad cause it's not as good as website B cause people got banned from website A and have post traumatic stress disorder because of it and troll the internet air waves to relive tension because you can't get it up at night.

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
Speak for yourself, I ain't half bad :p. Actually looking back at my latest videos, I am pretty crummy. But I disagree with the Ulmen trials. Yes they are goals to try and achieve but if everyones achieving the same goals, it takes away from the originality of flourishing.

This is the kind of cockiness im talking about.... You have nothing to back your talk.

-Eugene

1. What are steps 10-13?

I know this is probably not the forum to post it in, and i would have posted this in the off topic if there was one. I just don't wanna go and make a superhandz forum account to ask a few questions.

1. As of right now nobody but devo and his close friends know. Although I read somewhere that they were elements.
2. No not yet
3. No they haven't. They have complete different styles. Although I heard that andrei was gonna enter but he didn't.
4. look at #3.

"I want to be like DM"

And I'm honestly fed up.

Sorry for the rant,
Eugene
Rep if there was a rep system

And I'm pretty sure that its all a bunch of made-up hokem to sell DVDs.
I'd like to hear from ONE person other that Devo who competed in these "Trials".
I don't see how having challenges can make people buy there dvds. If people want to push them selves and be more creative then let the be. Alot of our wonderful creative members all started out from either HL/Sh or cheaters cheater which is basically the same since the word cardistry didn't exist. Not to mention bone is a fan of devo. Oh and go to HL and see how many people actually entered the trials. None of you guys know **** about devo. All you do is try to act cool since your idal Andrei or Jonas said that devo is a liar, then you believe what they say and try to act like you know what's going on. When in reality you don't know ****.

Speak for yourself, I ain't half bad :p. Actually looking back at my latest videos, I am pretty crummy. But I disagree with the Ulmen trials. Yes they are goals to try and achieve but if everyone achieving the same goals, it takes away from the originality of flourishing.

The rules of the challenge are to have there own versions. For example step to is do a SSS but it has to be creative and stand on it's own. And all this talk about devo lying and hyping products is pure bull. Seriously look at the site were in now.

Dec 22, 2007
Long Island, New York
Alot of our wonderful creative members all started out from either HL/Sh or cheaters cheater which is basically the same since the word cardistry didn't exist.
So...? There were no other online flourishing communities at the time. They didn't have a choice.
Not to mention bone is a fan of devo.
Ok...
Oh and go to HL and see how many people actually entered the trials.
Off the top of my head, I can only think of webghost and Ciappi that did...
None of you guys know **** about devo. All you do is try to act cool since your idal Andrei or Jonas said that devo is a liar, then you believe what they say and try to act like you know what's going on. When in reality you don't know ****.
Well, one thing I noticed about De'vo from reading his forums, is that he likes to talk about all the undergroundz material he's created but has only shown his closest friendz. He also likes to put on capez and robez and he collects dragonz and knivez. He also changes his 'Ss' to 'Zs'and fightz magicianz. He insists on using the term "hater" if you don't agree with him. Andrei and Jonas have no reason to just throw De'vo under the bus. That sounds like something De'vo would do...So what exactly do you know about him that I don't?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results