Saturday Night Contest - Theory11 Olympics : Andrei Edition

Sep 1, 2007
I honestly doubt anybody will come close. I doubt any will even enter.

Andrei, I could use your brute strength when I break into Chris' house, wanna join me? I'll give you 1/4 of whatever I steal.

Oct 19, 2007
LOL I was getting nervous there!! Just letting you guys know...you DO have a chance of beating me...honestly lol.

-Andrei Jikh

surrrrrreeee ok lol Im not entering bc I ripped tendons in my foot so im out of luck lol

buuuuttttt on the plus side I can flourish more often lol

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Aw, too bad i'm not an athlete. The only way i'll ever get close is with steroids lol. anyways, good luck to everyone else.

P.S. A deck of white centurions, DnD card clip, AND Jerry's Nuggets? Gee that like $2,040 of stuf just for a push-up contest?

Sep 1, 2007
If it gets to be like 10:00 and nobody's entered, someone should just make a video of themselves doing like 2, then they'll win.

Andrei, you haven't responded to my offer. I could always steal all your cards too!

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Guys I need to see more effort!! I don't want to see "I broke my tooth so I can't do it"....remember...you're not only competing against me but other forum members for a White Centurion deck! WIN OR LOSE.

I know some people might try to fake their videos but you can always tell by looking at the views and date submitted. Have fun with this one.

I'll be filming in 2:30 hours.....as for now, I'm out to go to a little party. GOOD LUCK!

-Andrei Jikh

Sep 2, 2007
???
Sup, here's my entry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCJy_lbglAo

The count is rather low at 46 I think. Either way its something I don't normally train for or do as excercise is not my thing. Way too beatable, and I am way unfit. You can see me struggle at 30 seconds! Lol
It's also half 1 in the morning here.

Might upload some random press ups my friend showed me many years ago, would be later...when I recover!

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Just waiting on vimeo to convert...

I've filmed it in 60 seconds but there's some in there I wouldn't count as acceptable plus the angle it's filmed at (and my top doesn't help) makes it seem as if my back isn't as straight as it actually is.

Eh, I'm submitting something whether it's qualifiable or not. :p

- Sean

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results