Lethal Sounds - Out Now On iTunes and Amazon

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
Awesome stuff Kastoacha! This has some stuff from D&D's The Trilogy as well, I love your music, I hope to hear more from you in the future. The dark ambient, meloncholy atmosphere is so inspiring. :)

This is either a question to you or d+M: Is it possible to get a high quality mp3 of the full song playing in the Lethal Trailer here?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pSWZP3WCj0 -- It's a mix between The Journey and Amethyst Sky, but it sounds like Amethyst Sky has heavier bass, and there is that little turn table scratch or w/e inbetween the transition of the two. Is that a mix that Daniel made himself or something? I took the audio track out of it for my iPod and such, but the quality isn't too good, is it possible to get a full, clean version of that? I'm willing to pay. Btw, I listened to it backwards too, I dig the poem.

Feb 12, 2008
I think that's slightly incorrect, but at least you know the poem.
EDIT: Is the link not working for anyone else?

It IS incorrect.

The correct version as it was passed down to me from my father:

One bright day in the middle of the night
Two dead men came out to fight
Back to back, they faced each other
Drew their swords and shot each other
If you don't believe this lie is true
Ask the blind man, he saw it too.

:D

D

Deleted member 2755

I've been waiting a while for this. ;) I'm happy to hear some music from the Trilogy on there. :D Awesome stuff. Will buy.

-Doug

Aug 21, 2008
So thts what the backward vox is

Yeah Dan cut up those tunes and stuck them together for the trailer then added the vox

I think its an older mix of 'Sky' maybe have it kicking around somewhere

Got loads of new tunes in the pipeline and its responses like these tht inspire me to keep working hard on them

gonna throw up some new ones on the space soon

Big Ups! :)

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com

Yeah Dan cut up those tunes and stuck them together for the trailer then added the vox

Got loads of new tunes in the pipeline and its responses like these tht inspire me to keep working hard on them

The tracks are sick, man. I've been listening to them almost exclusively since I picked em up on Amazon.

Keep the work up!

-ThrallMind

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com

Cool! If you can find that older version of Sky let us know, it sounds a little more bassy and dark, I'd love to have a clean copy of it.

And yeah, keep up the music, you've created some awesome stuff, plus you already have a niche within the magic/cardistry community, so you have some free plugs already in place for yourself ;)

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
It IS incorrect.

The correct version as it was passed down to me from my father:

One bright day in the middle of the night
Two dead men came out to fight
Back to back, they faced each other
Drew their swords and shot each other
If you don't believe this lie is true
Ask the blind man, he saw it too.

:D

Who wrote this poem? I want to be able to quote it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results