White Centurion Release Window - 30 Minutes

Sep 1, 2007
Somewhere in CA =]
I'm somewhat angry because this reminds me of one of those online games you play. You get basic package anytime and for a reasonable price(or sometimes for free), but they make you pay more (or if it was free in the first place they make you "pay")for the better stuff. It sucks cause once you have the normal package you can't help but get the "cooler" version. Even if it means sitting there for an hours hitting refresh. >.>

I'm somewhat angry because this reminds me of one of those online games you play. You get basic package anytime and for a reasonable price(or sometimes for free), but they make you pay more (or if it was free in the first place they make you "pay")for the better stuff. It sucks cause once you have the normal package you can't help but get the "cooler" version. Even if it means sitting there for an hours hitting refresh. >.>

A faint comparison...but a comparison none the less,

Normal package? Many people are just buying these to be if I may quote, "One of the few who own them." :D , many probably haven't even handled Centurions I imagine.

~PaCo

they came out at 11:00 pm, no suprise, so sitting there at 10:00 hitting refresh would be pointless.

Sep 3, 2007

I came to magic forum to play video game! Why you gotta come in and bring actual logic to the table.

Mr King Cobra

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2008
White Centurions

I was sitting there waiting to see the sold out sign go off and the buy sign to come on. The sold out sign never went off. A guy has to be out of his mind sitting there waiting. The sold out sign never went out. Is this a game or something. It's like a dog wanting a bone. I will not sit there waiting again. Come On.

Aug 31, 2007
Soooooooooo is there going to be another realese window, or realese all the decks your going to sell at once or will this be the end of the white cents?

Sep 3, 2007
I'm not worried about a PACK of cards, I'm worried about 12 packs of cards. I'm not paying that much on Ebay for 1 deck.

-SM

You might as well, because I heard that the decks will be 100+ dollars in a week or two. You might as well try to get cash back on your investments. You should diversify your funds.

D

Deleted member 2755

There might have been some site issues guys. When there is TONS of traffic and people are CONSTANTLY refreshing the page... things can come up. Sadly you really have to be refreshing the page constantly in order to get them. I have a few friends who didn't get any either. I don't think this is the last window though. However, it's the last one that has been announced. There may be one in the future. Congratulations to those who got them. I'm sorry to those who didn't....

-Doug

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
I was sitting there waiting to see the sold out sign go off and the buy sign to come on. The sold out sign never went off. A guy has to be out of his mind sitting there waiting. The sold out sign never went out. Is this a game or something. It's like a dog wanting a bone. I will not sit there waiting again. Come On.
That's false, as I flipped the "switch" myself. Plenty of others were able to grab a deck (we sold out in about 60 seconds), but we do apologize for any who experienced some of the backlash from the major surge of orders / traffic.

NOTE: Always make sure your cache is cleared before refreshing the page at 11pm - to ensure you experience minimal difficulties.

yeahh boy I luv thes thang
Woah someone give this guy a dictionary:rolleyes:
Oh no, they aren't just a deck of cards...these cards are coated in a thick layer of hype! Side effects include large ammounts of anger when not being obtained when the user wants it.

~PaCo
Ohhhh sounds scary.:(
Yes, they are, a deck of cards that some people want to buy.

Also, David, I agree.

-SM
ok????
Stop crying like a baby.
??....-_- ok

woot woot....I ordered 12 decks!!
What the. How did you?? nvmmmmm

Sep 3, 2007
That's false, as I flipped the "switch" myself. Plenty of others were able to grab a deck (we sold out in about 60 seconds), but we do apologize for any who experienced some of the backlash from the major surge of orders / traffic.

NOTE: Always make sure your cache is cleared before refreshing the page at 11pm - to ensure you experience minimal difficulties.

You flipped the switch? I didn't get a deck, maybe you flipped the wrong switch! Because at my age I could use the maximum returns on my minimum investments. If I was real fast at making an order then I would be a better magician wouldn't I??

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results