What is Theory11?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWB

Aug 23, 2008
Ok so I read the whole thing about theory 11 having 11 artist and stuff.

But I was wondering about how theory got started.
How long it's been around. (Because I just found out about it like a half an hour ago.)
If theory has any connections with E.

I've been posting on the E forums for a while. And I've been an E customer for a while also. But I want to know about theory because they seem to have some awesome tricks.

Peace out,
TWB

TWB

Aug 23, 2008
Thanks man.

You guys can delete this thread or close it if you want. All my questions were answered.

Peace out,
TWB

Jan 3, 2008
Hi there. :) I remember when I was in your place not too long ago.

Theory11 is a great site, and is a competition magic site to Ellusionist (as you can see from my avatar, I'm from Ellusionist also ;) ). They are just as trustworthy as Ellusionist, and even have some of the same artists like Wayne Houchin, Daniel Garcia (even though he's technically not an artist YET), etc.

The tricks are all very high quality, but your best bet is in the 1-on-1 section. There you can find lots of simple tricks to help you test the waters of t11 for a very small price. Also, coming from Ellusionist, you will probably very much appreciate the playing cards has to offer, seeing as Ellusionist only uses variations of the bicycle rider back design. But if you do appreciate E's custom cards, then I suggest you buy the Guardians, which have a revamped and modern take on the rider back design, meanwhile being as smooth as can be.

Welcome to Theory11, and please, enjoy your stay. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results