Saturday Night Contest - This House is Made of Cards

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Great submissions by all tonight - some extremely creative stuff. Very, very impressive. Selecting winners tonight was difficult as each submission was different in its own right, and picking a 'best' was a tough task. That said, without further ado... here we go.

Second Place tonight goes to Jimmah01 for his submission here - on a hard surface, nonetheless. Jimmah brings home a sealed deck of Brown Wynn's, shipped on the house.

And First Place tonight... was very hard to pick. In the end, it came down to creativity and overall impact, and tonight, that does to magicman123-2 for his submission here. Creative, different, and unique. Congrats to MM123-2 for the win - a sealed deck of White Centurions.

Honorable mention to hikeeba, as well, as his was another submission that made all of us do a double take. Great work by all, and congrats to our winners tonight.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
what hapens when you win ? they send you a message? or something

You get to print the deck on your very own printer!
They send you a link to the official cards.

Nahh, I'm just playing.
I never won one of these but my guess is that they send you a pm, and you respond with whatever they ask or whatever.
Probably ask for your address or something.

Sep 1, 2007
Aww, congrats magicman. I don't know why I stayed up til 5AM when I knew I wasn't going to win though.

Ah well, at least I profited on my Jerrys.

Sep 2, 2007
Wow, a lot of fantastic displays of card architecture. Congrats to magicman123-2 and Jimmah01 -- awesome job and hope you guys enjoy your prizes.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
And I thought using tape wouldnt be as impressive, so i chose not to, due to the added difficulty. Guess I should have just used tape.

D

Deleted member 2755

Congratulations on winning. :) Great card structures here tonight. Better than I expected. Great job! :D

-Doug

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Some really cool entries, everyone. Congratulations, magicman123-2, you deserved to win. :) However, I must say that I thought beanzmagic's was pretty awesome.

TDA

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results