Favorite Deck Quality + looks + handling

Sep 10, 2007
Looks: Tally-Ho, Aladdins, normal green-backed Bikes (not pastel), Palmettos.

Quality: Tally-Ho, normal green-backed Bikes (not pastel), Bycicle Cupid backs.

Handling: Tally-Ho, normal green-backed Bikes (not pastel), Bycicle Cupid backs.

Overall: Tally-Ho, but I love those green-backed Bikes, too. :D

-Vince

Bicycle green backs, somebody has taste! These, along with the black backed bikes (not tigers) are some of my favourite cards :)

Where can you get studs and also i have heard of black tallys where can i get those

Hm...black tallys you can only acquire at a magic shop of some sort. I do know that cards4magic.co.uk carries them, but you can probably find them cheaper somewhere else (magicbox). Studs you can get at a Walgreens in the US (most of them have them) and they're of average quality. They're very thin, but tend to crimp too easily. The reason why old studs are praised so much is because they used to handle excellently and had brighter back designs. The back design, over the years, was simplified from a much more extravagant design. If you don't live in the US, I think that you can also get these from cards4magic.co.uk

Sep 4, 2007
I also like the Black Bikes, but, after getting my brick of TH9s, I am quite partial to them at the mo...

For looks, I like the Tally Fans and I like Ghosts. Slick design on the Ghosts, and my deck has lasted quite a while. The Vipers look cool, but I think I prefer the regular TH9s instead of those, as the Vipers feel a bit funny. Tigers certainly look cool, but they didn;t last very long, and I lost one really quickly... D'oh!

XmH

Sep 2, 2007
TH9s for everything !

If you want to take a look at some deck of cards you can go there (The black Tally Ho are there too). It's a french magicshop, I've never order something, but you can take a look at some card design ;)

Not to look like a noobster, but can someone give me a link or picture of some steamboats. Never heard of em.

Believe it or not I've been doing card magic for about a year and a half and have never held Th's, or any custom deck. It's just not meant to be.

I wanted to order some Guardians,but the next day they became sold out. I wanted to order some Ghosts, but my Mom said no, becasue it's too much for a deck of cards. It's just not going to happen any time soon.

I like Green bicycles the best, they seem better than regular, but I stick with my Rider Backs.

I found this really great feeling deck in my house. Feels better than my bikes, but I don't know what brand it is and half the deck is now lost. I must find it.

Aug 31, 2007
I am actually a big fan of the Ghost Deck. In my opinion, it looks nearly perfect and handles nicely. The only thing I wish I could pick would be red pips on the hearts/diamonds just so it's a better visual for OOTW. These would be perfect to me.

Sep 17, 2007
Stoke-On-Trent
i've been doing magic for 5 years now and my favourite deck has to be the black tigers or the ghost. the only problem i find with the ghost is that as they are white they tend to wear quickly and can get dirty especcially doin magic on the street with spectators getting their hands all over them. and if anyone knows where to get black ghosts from please tell me as i would kill for a deck! cheers :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 21, 2007
earth
the best deck in my eyes is definetly a blue jerrys I got two and a half decks of jerrys really ( the half deck really has 28 cards lol)

after that is the black ghost ( I got two for a birthday present :D but I want to sell them)

and then the golden nugget

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Amsterdam
Looks: E custom cards/Guardian
Quality: Bees by fAr for its price !! Kem for plastic ones (20 euro a deck !!)
Handeling: Bee/E custom cards.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results