Saturday Night Contest - One Year Anniversary

Over the past year, magic has gained more and more significance in my life. It has somewhat become a part of my identity. I can still remember my youthful years when my reasoning for doing magic was to show people that I had supernatural abilities. However, my thoughts on magic have matured and I now do it because it has become a way to express myself. I have truly embraced it as an art.

What have I accomplished during the past year? I have matured as a person and a magician. I have gained the confidence to simply perform to anyone. I no longer hesitate to perform an illusion because I might make a mistake. I know I can do it and so I do.

Theory11 has not only provided me with great tricks such as Panic, Witness, and Dangerous, it has also helped in the development of my confidence as a performer. Through the forumn discussions, I have gained a lot of insight on magic as an art. In a way, Theory11 has also helped in my maturity in magic.

All in all, I have learned a lot this past year. Theory11 has been a great help in my advancement in magic. Happy Anniversary Theory11!

Well written.. I like this a lot...

Aug 31, 2007
Ode to Theory (11)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
September 1-2007-Midnight, was when Theory11 opened my eyes to a completely new world of possibilities. Who was this Chris Kenner guy? JB? The guy who started ellusionist? Psh. It won't last.
Boy was I wrong.
Theory11 has taken my magic to a whole new level. Not just because of their products, but because of the awesome community. I looked up this "Chris Kenner", and bough Totally Out of Control. When I bought it, little did I realize that it would be the best magic purchase of my life. It brought to my attention all the different aspects, and posibilties of sleight of hand, especially with cards. Again I must bring to your attention the etreme awesomeness of the staff and crew. The community of everyone here, from the forums, to the crew, is simply priceless.
There is no doubt, that theory11 has helped everyone out in the past year, even if it was just the sleightest* bit. They have triuphantly achieved their goal of making a new, and better Magic and Cardistry community.

Guys, I cannot even fathom how much I, and I'm sure everyone else appreciates what you have done in the Magic/Cardistry world, so far. In one year you have done so much for us, and I'm sure this coming year will be even better.

Job.Well.Done

On a side note, Raiker, I absolutely love these socks

Jan 19, 2008
A little while back i won a SNC about taking your magic to the next level, in which for me that was to be comfortable performing infront of people. I did that. But then to cpmplete that goal i was to perform on stage at a shool event, but got in an accident which left me with broken bones and unable to walk! Now i did perform for people close up at school but not on stage because i got into the accident 3 days before the event.

Now i am healed. Now i can perform on stage. And for the first time I did infront of a group of magicians at SSS summer camp (Magic Mike's) yesterday. I feel that i fully now beat my goal of being able to perform infront of other people! I was unable to do this last year at camp or anytime leading up to that last contest as i was just to shy and never thought of it, of actually trying to perform for people just did it as a hobby. That contest changed everything, as it gave me a reason to push my self and actually try and perform and now i can perform for other people!

Now here i am, a performer no longer just a hobbiest all thanks to Theory 11. I just fully beat my fear yesterday on stage, although a little nervous sucsessful!

I have now performed on stage completing my goal, completing me and completing the performance.

Theory 11 you rock!!!

Aug 31, 2007
This year has really been my breakthrough in terms of Magic. It all kind of started out at a shop I found that was not really known, come to think of it, I found the link to the shop here!

Anyways, I made some designs for their store and visited their monthly competitions 3 times, watching live performances really aspired me to go and try something myself. In the month of July I decided I would go and perform in front of an audience of upwards of 100 people. I worked up a routine that fit my style perfectly and came up with jokes and patter to go with it.

When the day came I was nervous as hell to be honest, I tried to play it off but even when my mom and dad treated me to a restaurant before the contest I couldn't even eat. Few Minutes later we were at my shop, and the nervousness was still a bit there but I was also overwhelmed by the shop (as I always am) and was facinated with all the people and products they had. I saw people like Michael Kras, Peter Marucci, and some other people at the contest. I was set to perform 3rd for juniors, but after a slight choke-up from the second performer I was going second. My act started perfectly fine and all my stuff was delivering, it continued well except for one mishap on my rope trick (dang!). I was proud of myself for my performance because all my nerves went away as I went on stage and I just enjoyed myself.

As the results came in I saw that I was third, the two to beat me were pretty good though. One was a juggler and the other had a pretty nice cups and balls routine. I won 30$ and bought some great tricks after talking to one of the shop workers while the others were performing ( alien autopsy, Zapped!, Bicycle vintage: Cupid) And then left the shop.

Other then that, I have already signed up for the next one in September and am working on my routine as I write this up. I really took a step forward with my magic this year and I am very proud of myself.

Thanks to KWmagic and theory11 for helping me along the way and happy 1 year guys, been one hell of a website thus far.

"What has theory11 done to aid in your magic accomplishments? How have you grown and improved this year?"

A year ago today, who was I?
I was a performing monkey. Who performed magic tricks as soon as I was asked to. I used to practise little, I stole patter word for word. I was me being a magician, I was me trying to be someone else.

What did Theory 11 do for me?
It gave me the community I needed. In New Zealand there are hardly any magicians, So I had nobody else to talk to about magic. But with Theory 11 there is always someone to talk to about magic.

T11 has also taught me about just being my self when I'm doing magic. Don't be like everyone else, be different, be unique.

Who am I now?
I am Tom Powell, I am me, I am myself. When I look back on my self I cant believe what I was like, but I can believe what I'm like now.

Cheers Theory 11.

Tom

Aug 12, 2008
My Past Year in Magic:
I actually only started practicing magic earlier this year. I had just discovered the Ellusionist web site and was completely hooked. I had never dreamed of so much out there past "Pick a card.... Now here it is." I bought decks, DVDs, etc... and started practicing. I got decent, but I never really performed. I never had that trick that just made the spectator sit back and go "WOW." Soon the site got generally old, and the forums quiet.
I started looking for new material elsewhere, but nothing really sparked my interest. After a while my friend told me about Theory11 and I jumped at the opportunity to see something new. As soon as I watched one preview I was hooked again. Every trick here is a fresh new concept that doesn't cease to amaze. The decks are a beautiful break from the classic Bicycles or Tally Hos. The 1-on-1 section is a great way to learn a trick without any filler. However, what really caught me was the personal aspect of Theory11. Anyone can post videos and the forums are always bustling with activity. What really caught me was the video battle system. I had never seen anything else like it on the internet, and it gives people across the planet to interact competitively.
Needless to say, Theory11 has rekindled my interest in magic and started my interest in flourishing. I now have performed for people outside of my family. (not for strangers yet though, I'm still working on that!) I am now encouraged to interact with others with the same interest in magic. Finally, I have the resources necessary to blow a spectator away.
Thank you, Theory11, for giving me hope in the art of magic. There's more to this than meets the eye, and Theory11 has inspired me to go find it.
Khan

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
I've learned SO much in the last year. Lots of thanks goes to Theory11! Without them I wouldn't have TNR, Prophet, Distortion, Control, Panic, Believe, and Witness to perform. But it's not all about the tricks. I've learned more than a few awesome tricks but as a performer I have evolved incredibly. Many magic DVD's you can buy just consintrate on the trick, they teach you nothing about performing it. Theory11 goes far and beyond on teaching you audience handling. Before I was a soso performer, now a year later I am so much better. Of course I still have much to learn but I've still grown so much. I really hope Theory11 will continue to inspire others and myself included and we all will grow alittle more over the next year on Theory11. Thank you.

Apr 9, 2008
Singapore
I started learning magic this year when I met a friend of mine who learnt a little bit of magic too. I devoted many hours into practicing sleights everyday and refining my script. After a few months into magic, that same friend introduced me to T11. T11 has brought my magic to a whole new level. The forums, the artists, the community, everything in T11 helped me in many ways. Especially the media section, I was able to view performances of other magicians and learnt new insights. This increased my confidence level, which I really need. The most impactful video I’ve seen was “dM Artist Manifesto I and II”. I’ve learnt almost everything that dM said such as respecting my audiences, adapting of scripts etc. I’ve learnt to be myself while performing magic, instead of learning a script word for word.

At T11, I was introduced to a new form of art, flourishing. I watched in awe, the smooth, sleek movements of Dan and Dave and Daniel Madison. I started learning flourishing too, and it has helped me in perfecting my sleights. How has it helped me in perfecting my sleights? Ever since I started flourishing, I am able to have more control on my hands, and my hand movements has become faster too.

About a month ago, I went to a place of worship with my parents. And I performed for about 5-10 children surrounding the table with me. That was the first time I performed for strangers rather than friends and family. Although my hands were shaking throughout the performance, I was satisfied with my performance.

Thanks T11 for everything. Happy anniversary! ;)

A year ago, I was still a novice magician. (I still consider myself one to this day.) I wanted to learn as much as I could. I see what David Blaine and David Copperfield did on T.V and was astounded by it. All the different types of tricks that they performed was amazing to me. I began my journey to cram as much tricks as I could into my knowledge.

Not only did I overload on tricks, I never practiced them to 100% satisfaction. I just practiced it "well enough" to perform and messed up on occasion due to the lack of practice.

When I discovered theory11, I watched the preview video and Lee Asher stated that it's not how much tricks you know, it's how well you perform them. Then I read about when someone asked J. Bayme how many tricks he knew, he said about 10 because he could perform those the best. That really affected my way of learning magic. I stopped trying to force myself to "learn everything" and began to focus on a few of my favorite tricks. I stopped cramming and began practicing more efficiently.

To this day, I barely perform a handful of tricks, but at least I can perform them well. I don't move onto new material until I get the previous one(s) down. I'm happy with it being that way.

I feel like that I've settled for a great way to continue my road towards being a true magician.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
It was a day like today, but one year ago, when we were all waiting A DAY for t11 to be finally released, when every friday we would see another HINT of whatistheory11. Then Houchin appeared in his ''hint vid'' and we all saw those black cards everyone was like WTF?, then people started receiving packages with ''secret'' items, the day later, the site was unveiled and it was a new website, for me was revolutionary, well designed and when I saw the artists I was :O and the tricks I loved each of them..
Now lets get into how my magic have improved:
My magic was nice but my presentation and sleights were exactly done as the creator did, I mean the way I saw the creator performed it I performed it that EXACTLY WAY..
When I saw the tricks here I got inspired and started looking for variations of the tricks I did on those times, then the presentation, I did this with the help of some members here, and thanks to some REALLY useful threads here as well. Thanks to theory11 mainly I started doing cardistry :p I already had in the past but I stopped. Thanks to theory11 I am mainly like updated in the magic world, with the tricks and new really cool cards.. So in conclussion t11 improved my magic, theorycally and practically talking, I know much more of magic than I did in the past and now I do cardistry.. On february I think I thought about leaving magic and then I saw a post here dont remember which one so I cant tell you, and thanks to that post I am still here and still do magic and love it..

So thank you theory11 for inspiring me to continue on this and for the tricks, cards, dvd's, jokes everything.. ALMOST HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hope I dont have gramatically mistakes :(

God bless you and bj bueno too if you are alive :p
Aris

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 15, 2008
Incidentally, at the time the first previews for theory 11 started popping up, I was just getting started in magic. I had finished watching a lot of beginner dvds, learned all the basic sleights, all the basic tricks, etc... and soon after, I remember seeing forum posts mentioning this theory 11 stuff.... and then I remember all the pages leading to one secret after another and all of us were digging our heads to figure out the next step... watching each preview video for clues.

Fast-forward 8 months, I still hadn't bought any of Theory 11's products, but started getting more interested in the community that had grown over the past year. I met a load of new friends, had daily conversations with T11 users in the irc chatroom, talked with justin miller on his video chat... Even got my hands on some white cents, smokes, mirrors, a few 1 on 1s.

Before now... magic was me against the world. I had books, dvds, cards, etc. But I felt like I was simply being outnumbered by the clever spectators and that I was using magic to trick them and learn new tricks to please them and survive against their curious little eyes. But now... it feels like we're all in this together. I know it's kinda cheesy, but my biggest accomplishment due to this website is having found a family here.... with lots of <3.

***Edit: I want to express my gratitude to my buddies in the T11 irc chat: Thrallmind, Sean Raf, Iwannayoyo, Dizzi, Xel, Tallyuser, Nikki, MichaelNasello, Sharog, Nikki, DannyT, Doug (Where did you go????)... My frequent thread debate opponents: BrianNationX (Whatever your name is now), Steerpike, OwnerM... And also to Jon Raiker for being so active within the forum community :D

Jun 19, 2008
brown box
i have been into magic for 5 years and theory11 has evolved my skills into a new level. god bless theory11. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 27, 2008
Illinois
wow. where do i even start? for me this past has been about experience. iv only been doing magic for sixteen months. as a matter of fact labor day is the one year anniversery of my first live performance.

for my birthday (sept 1st) last year i bought myself a train ticket and went to st. louis. i wanted so badly to do magic at union station but was to shy about performing. id pick a target and be so close to walking up and taking out my cards but at the last second i would chicken out. so i went to this cafe with an outside area with tables and live music (a couple of guys playing jack johnson music) to practice. i practiced some flourishes while beating myself up over being nervous (im not a shy person at all so this was new to me). after no more than 5 or 6 minutes the singer called me up and said he had been watching me and said what i did was cool. he said he wanted to see some stuff as he moved so i could have the mike. so i started my routine with two card monte, then david blaine's card switch that he performed for the cowboys, then finished up with the worlds greatest card trick/ card to pocket. i got the most amazing reactions. as i was performing people gathered around (idk if it was the mike or the clapping that caused this) so at the end i had around 20 people. it was then that i first saw people in thier most beautiful state- amazement. i knew i couldnt stop there so i started practicing new moves and making my own tricks to try and give more people that same experience that that singer and those spectators had almost 1 year ago. to me this is not a hobby- it is a mission.

theory 11 has helped me by allowing me to communicate with other aspiring artists who share my view on this amazing and beautiful mission before us.

i know i am not the only one with a similar relationship with t11, there are many others like me. just imagine where we would be without these forums and great artists to help us. thank you theory 11 and all of you who make this place what it is, it means the world to me.

Sep 15, 2007
alabama
a year ago iw as a vigorous,ambitious magician who wanted to learn every secret to every trick from every big time professional.I wanted to be someone i wasn't when i performed.Then I came upon theory11.Theory 11 taught me to be myself and to enjoy magic when i performed.This site taught me to create my own style rather than copying my favorite magicians style.the artists here taught me its not about learning the "coolest" card trick or the hardest move- it taught me to learn the small things and build it up from there. Magicians like Chris Kenner ,Aaron Fischer, and Lee Asher are some of my biggest card magic influences and i never would have heard about them if ot for theory11.Theory11 has given me a boost of courage in my magic and i've influenced numerous amounts of children who want to be maigicians.Most of my sucess is due to theory11- thank you

Aug 31, 2007
When I first heard/saw what Theory 11 was I thought it would just be another magic web site, nothing too special. when I got around to checking it out more, I learned I was wrong. I saw how on the forums if you asked a question you'd not only get an answer from other forum members but from the artist too. I saw the amazing effects produced by top notch artists that have helped me become more confident as a magician. I saw the effort from all the staff to make things like 1-on-1s every friday and SNC's possible. I soon realized that this was no ordinary website this was Theory 11.

Apr 26, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
years ago when i was about 9 or 10, i always wanted to get into card magic; i used to try and find written instructions for free tricks and try to learn them but never could. it frustrated me so i just stopped trying in the end.

this year, i actually gave it another shot - except this time i had the right resources to get me on my way. Theory 11 has provided me with a supportive community and infinite resources to help me learn and evolve my craft. i am so happy that i didn't give it up for good because i would have been missing out on so much. now, it's all going really well for me despite lack of support and more from my dad i still keep pushing on with knowledge of what i could become.

thanks guys and happy anniversary!

I've come a long way

I started magic two years ago. I got hooked through some local magic shows, and I began studying the art. I was interested in how far I could go. I wanted more. I didn't want the lost and broken pieces of the 101 Magic Trick Set. I wanted to learn the secrets, to know how they made that ball float or the card rise.

Over the next several months, I began learning simple and self-working effects. I didn't put the time into practicing. I didn't actually try to rehearse patter. I would learn an effect once and never look at it again. As time went on, I became interested in my future as a magician. I envisioned being world-known; the greatest magician on the face of the planet. I envisioned being able to do mindblowing magic and create a reputation.

But I never actually practiced. Every time I sat down to practice, I would sigh and get depressed. I then got up and went to do something else. I hated practice, yet I thought it would all work out in the end. Well, I was wrong.

So I decided to at least TRY the practicing and patter. I paid a bit more attention to the tutorials, and tried to play it out. By this time, I was performing for my classmates. It wasn't exactly going well.

I decided to purchase a couple of tricks. I cautiously bought tricks like Coin Bite and Super Sharpie. I knew about ellusionist and penguin magic. But I just weren't into them. It was either the cost or the support, the tricks or the just plain look.

I heard about a new website titled theory11. I went over to the whatistheory11 website, and I wasn't too into it either. I didn't like the whole secrecy and mystery stuff. So I tuned out of theory11 for a while, and came back when theory11 was going for about a month. I learned that there was now an actual good website, theory11.com, that I could trust and rely on for magic. I got excited when I saw that theory11 had some really good tricks, a powerful community, and a lot of strong artists.

Still, I was reluctant. I leaned on ellusionist, torn between the two. So I purchased my first theory11 trick, Distortion, to see if it was worth it.

It was. I was thrilled with the product, and made the transition into theory11. I then learned how useful practice and patter were, and dramatically improved my performances. I realized how excited I was with magic. Theory11 had increased my likability of magic, and now spent productive days practicing and researching magic.

Since then, I became stronger in magic as a whole. I learned what the crazy sport of moving cards at insane speeds around in the air was: cardistry and flourishing. I understood the effect that magic has on people. I figured out how to take people's reactions and turn it into my little gold.

I began performing for actual people outside of my family. I purchased more tricks. My confidence level soared. I learned to take constructive critiscim and turn it into more productivity. My reputation grew.

Over the past year I have grown a tremendous amount. I can honestly say theory11 has made me addicted to magic & theory11-after spending much money on products, and checking the site twice a day.

I have performed in front of friends and relatives and seniors, which is a huge step. I have moved my hopes and dreams up to a new section of the scale.

I have come from the mere scaredy-cat "magician", to a full-fledged hooked magic master. The amount of accomplishment is amazing. I am truly proud of what I have overcome.

Theory11 has aided my confidence, skill, and routine. Theory11 has also given me something to look forward to everyday.

Thank you, theory11. And happy first birthday.

// sky_lark OUT.

Nov 10, 2007
I came across theory11.com In December. Honestly I was not sure if the website was legit or not. I bought a few effects for christmas and was really happy with them. Before I came across Theory11 I used to check penguinmagic and ellusionist every day just to see if there was any new tricks, thats it I never realy new about forums. Ever since I joined the forums about 5 months ago I tried checking out a ellusionists and penguinmagics and to be honest I thought they were terrible. Everyone at theory11 is so nice and I have learned so much. Before Theory11 I only wanted to learn tricks. When I came across the 1 on 1's I started to enhance my magic not keep learning new tricks. Now instead of buying just tricks I am learning new moves. I went to my fisrt convention in June and it was awesome but now looking back I was only doing tricks with moves such as double undercut or regulars DL's. Theory11 opened all new doors for my magic and because of that I say thank you.
Magic is what I love to do and Theory11 only makes it better.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
This past year in magic my knowledge and appreciation for magic has grown immensely; having only been in magic for just over a year, I have learned the basics from the basics. I've learned about the ethics of magic, the nature of the commercial aspect of magic and a decent who's who and what's what of magic.

However, these things aside, I have learned what for me is the most important aspect of magic: Its roots, the performing aspect. You see, I come from the performing arts industry, and as such I'm very familiar with acting and so forth. Nonetheless it has only been relatively recently have I realised just how close a link magic still holds with its circus and theatrical roots.

After all, when all is said and done, morals laid down and moves practiced until muscles groan, we go out there, and we entertain people. No matter what the road you've travelled, from the Royal Road to perhaps d+m's road less travelled, you end up in magic, and you end up amazing people, this is your job.

Magic is first and foremost about your spectators, and your audience's experiences. You see, when I first started learning magic from unscrupulous sources, I wanted to know because I thought they were cool. In other words: I wanted to learn them for me. I wanted to learn them for me. So I could laugh in amazement at the clever secrets. But this is not magic was intended for. This is what I have learned. Everything we do leads up to the spectator. And it's origins lie in the theatre which I love so much, and in the film, and in the acting. "J'aime la merveille qu'elle apporte". In my signature - French for "I love the marvel that it [magic] brings." But to whom does magic bring marvel? The spectator.

But performance has many other aspects, and it is only relatively recently that I have begun to appreciate this.

Just last night, I went to see Cirque du Soleil.

I spent the entire night with my mouth open, saying "What the HELL? How is that humanly possible? Holy ****!" Amazement is a wonderful thing. Was it amazing to the performers though? Probably not. They go to work every day to practice those moves. They don't enjoy that amazement just as we as magicians not only do not, but should not, such is our position in the performance. Rather, when the tricks are performed, when the lights go down and the performance is over, we accept the applause. Sometimes the screams. Always, if we do our job, the appreciation.

As I said before, theatre is so closely knit with magic today. Let me introduce a few topics I was thinking about yesterday; that only yesterday had I really begun to appreciate, not just know, I knew these were important parts of magic, but really appreciate their importance. I know these things from performing, but realising their practical applications in magic... That was an experience. That's what magic is, after all, no? An experience. Not just tricks as I originally thought of it; we may not feel amazement, but we feel an experience.

However, did I learn this all last night? No. I learned it from my experiences this past year. My foundations have allowed me to appreciate this, and Theory11 has been instrumental in helping me to appreciate these things. Only with this strong base, of the basics, of the morals, can I hope to appreciate the following things in the context of magic, for me, card magic mostly.

I have learned about teamwork and trust. Teamwork with who? With your cards. With your instruments of magic. It may sound silly, but it's true. You and the cards must work together. When we perform sleights, not just pull them off, but really perform them in the most economical way possible, that is teamwork because you facilitate the other, without which there would be no cards. Even if your magic branch is mentalism, then your mind, your words, your audience, they are all a part of your team. And you must trust them. Yesterday, in Cirque du Soleil, several gymnasts jumped backwards off a structure at least 15 metres tall into a waiting trampoline. That's trust. They knew it was there. They had to trust themselves, and their practice. And they had to trust their partners to catch them again. A girl, pirouetting off a bar ten metres in the air. Triple somersault, to be caught by their partner.

The importance of misdirection. In the first scene I described, I was looking on stage. Suddenly, the lights flashed on, and there were two trampolines there. What the ****? I didn't see them. There was a lay of smoke only a foot high. And from that smoke a performer managed to hide and jump out. The thing is also, misdirection does not necessarily mean "look right, and I'll do something left." It can be more subtle. It can mean, "Look at the top card, because then you won't focus on the bottom card changing. If we focus on only one part of something, we think we do but we do not in fact take in everything on every part - for example, a deck of cards.

Comedy. There are many debates in regards to comedy. This is my personal opinion, but from last night's performance, I have learned that comedy works - but that comedy is very very difficult. Comedy requires timing. Comedy requires precision. The performance would not have been remiss without comedy. But it simply offered another perspective; ditto for magic.

Recovery. During one phase, a girl missed a jump. She then missed the next jump. As a performer, I know the feeling - you feel absolutely gutted. Magicians who go out and perform will know this feeling also. But recovery is so important. You would not have known it from the smile on her face. You have to have trust, and discipline, and ultimately - when the lights went down on that phase, the audience loved her all the more - sending her their love, feeling for her, and screamed perhaps loudest for her, because she had failed. This would not have happened if she had broken her concentration, broken her professionalism. These things are of the utmost importance simply because of your role as a performer. And you know, it works, this is the best approach to a mistake.

Ease - The ease with which you perform. The thing is, things are more amazing if they appear more easy. A casual flick, rather than a complicated effort. More amazing than the moves themselves last night at Cirque was the grace and elegance and ease with which the performers performed. A woman in blue, spiralling down from the ceiling on ropes and with two strands of silk. So beautiful, so elegant, because she was at ease, and in control all the time. Control, the awareness of every aspect of performance. This is an element of performance at its best.

I have not learned all of this yesterday. It has been a continuing process; only through my past experiences have I been able to appreciate their place through yesterday's Cirque du Soleil. Not overnight - over a year, and Theory11 has been one of the main sources through which I have been able to fuel this process. More than its tricks, more than anything else, the community has built up this foundation and allowed me to appreciate all these elements and progress this far. Theory11 isn't for me a magic supplier; for me, it has more value in its community, from which it is easy to learn what a beginner should learn. From which it is easy to develop in the magician many people can be. Theory11 is here, it is active and it is no small aspect of the source of my interest in magic. As I said, it is a continuing process - and Theory11 sustained it.

In short, if there is one collective thing which I have learned that is most important this past year, it is this: The place of the magician, spectator and all the design elements of magic, culminated in the context of the performance of magic. When all is said and performed, this requiem will live in the memory of the spectator, because they should be our focus.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results