Stage Close-Up

Nov 11, 2007
Memphis, Tennessee
So, I'm a card and minor coin guy, and I'm doing a talent show tonight. What's the best way to make sure everyone can see without the aid of camera-projector combo? Basically, what tricks are more visible? I'm trying to pick my brain, but it's hard coming up with some of this. Thanks in advance.

SG

Nov 11, 2007
Memphis, Tennessee
Well, thanks for the...criticism.

Just to get the creative juices flowing: I'm thinking angle zero could prove effective because tearing and transporting and visual, even from a distance. Heck, I could make angle zero huge.

I could always do the pick a card, card spring in the air, and catch as a closer. That's work out well.

Any other suggestions for the middle part of the show?

SG

Well, thanks for the...criticism.

Just to get the creative juices flowing: I'm thinking angle zero could prove effective because tearing and transporting and visual, even from a distance. Heck, I could make angle zero huge.

I could always do the pick a card, card spring in the air, and catch as a closer. That's work out well.

Any other suggestions for the middle part of the show?

SG

Sorry for the negativity...I'm just getting tired of people saying at the last minute they need help.

Angle Zero could play very well in a stage setting, even if they can't see the corner well enough to see the suit etc, your participants reaction should nullify any suspicion of stooges. I also feel the card catch should work as well...seeing as its a talent show I doubt the audience will be stadium size :D

Also if you know any 3Fly-esque coin tricks that would be visual enough for all to see provided the coins aren't very small.

~PaCo

Nov 11, 2007
Memphis, Tennessee
Clutch.

Supposed to be a 5 min show, and I think it could be a killer with Angle Zero, Clutch, and a Spring Catch thingy. Now the problem is order. Angle Zero last, which presents a problem for the card springing.

Edit: Opening with CoinTwo, proceeding to Clutch, closing with Angle Zero. That's a solid show.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results