XCM Music

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
I love to practice while listening to wonderful music which fits well with flourishing.

I prefer intense symphony music to listen to and lately have become tired with what I have.... I'm wondering if anyone else could offer some suggestions.

Here is what I have on my iPod at the moment so you know what I'm interested in.

Pirates of The Caribbean
Final Fantasy
Some Hans Zimmer Music
The Dark Knight Soundtrack

So, any suggestions?

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
I've heard some of the black mage stuff before. I had actually forgotten about them... I should check that out because I can't remember if I enjoyed it or not.

Louis, awesome suggestion! Much appreciated.

Apr 9, 2008
Singapore
Some symphony/instrumental music, King Arthur OST, Kingdom of Heaven OST, Van Helsing OST and Lord of the Rings soundtracks.

Sep 4, 2007
Even if you already have FF music, the following song bears mentioning...

One Winged Angel, whether its the original game soundtrack, an orchestral version, or the Advent Children version done by the Black Mages

For those who haven't heard it, you're missing out.

The original: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7wJ8pE2qKU

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
I'm a bit of a FF addict as I have all the FF music that has been created up to FF 12. Including multiple versions, live concerts and the music I've recorded from the Dear Friends concerts I went to a few years ago.

Sep 2, 2007
La Crescenta, CA
The soundtrack from "Final Fantasy" rocks, hands down. The "Requiem for a Dream" soundtrack is overused, but very nice because it starts calm but dark, and increases in volume.

I also like the "Mars Lasar" music because it's got a bunch of tempos mixed into it, and there are no lyrics. For music with lyrics, however, I cannot help you there. :confused:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results