Anyone know what T11's next DVD will be?

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
Yup....I know what it is also...I actually found out before stoneface, and was teasing him at camp. Apparently the "secret" was revealed to him too....:(

Anyway...it's going to be a pretty HUGE release......possibly a double DVD, maybe a triple...or a 4 disc set.....maybe even a 5 disc set.....hahahaha...I'll never tell. Maybe huge has a different meaning?

I'll give out only 1 clue......"sometimes I feel like I'm misunderstood".

yeah well.. sometimes i feel like a nut,..... but then again... sometimes i dont

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
I've totally given away too much with this clue......hahahaha.

Ok....let's break this down shall we?

"Sometimes I feel like I'm misunderstood" That's the lyric to The Chemical Brother's Song "Out of Control"

and when I said "I've totally given away too much with this clue" I thought that was a dead giveaway.

So there :) My clues were actually real clues.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
haha Phil, if no one has yet to catch on, i dont think they will know until the actaul announcment. Nice little riddle though, i enjoyed cracking it down. into little pieces. the size of peas. and burning them. to hell.

i kid

69 posts...haha i can't believe im thinking of that...

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Lots was learned up at Sorcerer's Safari Camp this summer. Lots about EVERYTHING (not just Theory 11 related).

You guys should try and make it next year.....I'm going to be there again FOR SURE :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results