NIPslip :: Dee Christopher

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Hey guys,

Imagine this. A young man from the UK is walking through his newly plastered house, when he finds something amazing. Extraordinary you could say. This one small thing grew into the legend it is today. This legend is NIPslip.

The Effect
With slow and graceful movements, you reach up and visibly pry off your own nipple. With just as much grace and fluidity, it appears back in it's rightful place, unharmed.

Now, this is unreleased, and Dee has given me permission to review it on the forums. Basically, it will be a review of the effect itself, as there is no DVD or book that I can talk about.

The effect itself is very simple, and nearly impromptu. This is just another fantastic effect from the creator of Proximity Effects and Shudder (review(s) coming soon).

It uses an everyday item that I guarantee everybody will have in their home. Just a warning, if you are either a women or self-conscious man, you may not want to perform this in public.

Overall, this is a great idea from Dee. He continues to amaze me with his outside the box thinking. Look out for this guy.

David

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
It works best with a very sombre presentation I find, a straight face should be kept. Audiences across the globe have fainted or even died from the power of this effect.

These are the kind of things you learn on Misner's stickam chats...Be there or forever hold you nipples..in their original places...

D.

Sep 1, 2007
Personally, I love this effect. Ive added it to my every day repetoire. I perform it at least 15 times a day. The reactions are UNBELIEVABLE. Like nothing you've ever seen before.

I mean think about it. You visually RIP OFF your nipple. Magic doesnt get any more pure then that.

I'm currently working on a review. But let me tell you...Magic will never be the same once NIPslip hits the scene.

Cheers,
Lucas

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Wait you mean this is serious? Hahaha.

I have to say that's pretty creative. My friends started doing nipple twisters again(aka Purple nurples) and it should be hilarious when they try to attempt it to me when all of a sudden my nipple comes off.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Yeah man, do me a vid, you know I need to be where it's at with the off-beat effects!

I added a couple free effects to the plazza forum as promotion for the booklet, check 'em out!

(PS, drop me an EMail when you're available to chat buddy, I missed you!)

CL

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Does it work with all color nipples or just pink ones?
Well, I don't think bright pink nipples are that good for this. As of now, you want the light brown nipples, almost like copper colored (think a penny). Currently we're working on ways to do it with other colored and sized nipples.

David

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Hey guys, This was originally created on the spot in some bar, I've only showed it to a few friends but as everyone seems really interested in what the duck it's all about I'm going to write it up and sell it as a charity ebook (DeeBook) or something, maybe send all proceeds to Mitch for his Darfur project!

I'll include the impromptu variation, the slightly less impromptu version that David and Lucas. etc have seen and the ULTIMATE variation in which I'll teach how to make a gimmick similar to the very original version I explained to the guys!

Anyone with any ideas or similar ridiculous effects they feel they'd like included in this charity Deebook, let me know and I'll look at including it!

Also, anyone from any magic stores that would be willing to stock this item with minimal or zero commision, that'd be great as I want to price it at like a dollar or something so everyone in the world wants to buy it - I'll even include full TV rights and encourage every1 to make a video!!!

Cheers,

D.

May 19, 2008
manchester
if you tell me how to do it for free ill add you as a freind :) he he

anyway, it sounds good, actually sounds PERFECT for my character for my bizzare routiny :D

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Hey guys, This was originally created on the spot in some bar, I've only showed it to a few friends but as everyone seems really interested in what the duck it's all about I'm going to write it up and sell it as a charity ebook (DeeBook) or something, maybe send all proceeds to Mitch for his Darfur project!

I'll include the impromptu variation, the slightly less impromptu version that David and Lucas. etc have seen and the ULTIMATE variation in which I'll teach how to make a gimmick similar to the very original version I explained to the guys!

Anyone with any ideas or similar ridiculous effects they feel they'd like included in this charity Deebook, let me know and I'll look at including it!

Also, anyone from any magic stores that would be willing to stock this item with minimal or zero commision, that'd be great as I want to price it at like a dollar or something so everyone in the world wants to buy it - I'll even include full TV rights and encourage every1 to make a video!!!

Cheers,

D.

Hey Dee, I was talking to Justin Miller and he had a pretty cool idea for a gimmick that you could make at home, as well as customize to your "size". I'll talk to you later about it.

David

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results