NIPslip :: Dee Christopher

May 19, 2008
manchester
can you pm me the method? (or do I sound like a rude beeeeeeep beeeeeeep beeeeeeep whos sticking his nose in your beeeeeping buisness) lol

May 19, 2008
manchester
yeah its just he wasing giving it out for free to other people.... (sniffle) lol oh well, its doesn't really matter

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
yeah its just he wasing giving it out for free to other people.... (sniffle) lol oh well, its doesn't really matter

He never gave it out for free. He performed it, we reverse engineered it and gave him some tips and stuff like that. He didn't just come online and say, "Hey, who wants to learn to rip off their nipples??!!"

That would have been creepy.

David

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
lright, this is getting weirder and weirder...

I'm on Stickam, it's a shame I missed the hang-out... Dee, send me a vid mate, I'm intrigued!

And as for the possibility of a project for darfur... I may have something you can put in dude.

CL

Mar 25, 2008
Arkansas
Hey guys. You might want to check out this vid from Dan Sperry.

It is another nipple effect, but it is more along the lines of a "Nipple Matrix".

As an added plus you get to see Dan's super cool pistol tattoo.

You might want to contact Dan and swap notes. This thing is right up his alley. And mine. i'd love to do this to a confederate on the beach.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Dee, though I'm yet to see the vid, I have brainstormed and came up with something that could very easily be a companion effect to NS, or a standalone visual stunt. I'll send you the work over, and you can 'slip' it into your write-up of the effect, if you wish...

CL

Jun 23, 2008
totally blown away

i was totally blown away when saw Dee perform Nipslip!!! But his PIT-trick puts NIPslip to shame!! I still can't believe how amazing a trick can be that involves an armpit!!! :eek:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results