Not another Chris Kenner 1-on-1... Wait that's me.

ChrisKenner

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
I would love for some input. Everyone has given me such great feedback I figured I should ask what you would like to see me teach.

Chris Kenner

PS I want to see a Katie 1on1..............

Sep 1, 2007
I would love for some input. Everyone has given me such great feedback I figured I should ask what you would like to see me teach.

Chris Kenner

Hey Chris! Nice to see you post again.

I was thinking, it would be nice to see you teach Torn Asun...

Actually, on a serious note, I would like to see some of the updated versions of some TOoC material, if that's possible. Some coin stuff would be great.

Thanks!

PS I want to see a Katie 1on1 too.....

Sep 1, 2007
I want to see some cool stuff of yours that wasn't in TooC, seen as I have that book :p.

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia

As a teenager, you know I'm taking this the wrong way, although I know what you're implying. But the question still remains - with who?:D

Haha I'm just being an ass...

On a more serious note, I would like to see you teach something impromptu with objects other than cards or money. Perhaps sword swallowing? Fire juggling?

Cheers,
Shanku

Sep 1, 2007
How about a nifty sleight that's knacky, another thing to practice while watching TV. I've been practicing the SWE Shift like hell since it came out and the video teaching was really helpful because I couldn't grasp it from the bible. That was probably my favourite 1 on 1.

Jul 30, 2008
What do you mean by a practical card trick. Can I have an example.

CK

Perhaps something that can really be presented to an audience.

Btw, I would love to see a trick which stands alone. E.g. Five speed

Transposition/Sandwich effects or colour changes would do fine too.

ChrisKenner

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
I have a great new card trick but I want to keep it to myself for awhile. It is almost self working and has fooled everyone I have done it for.

ChrisKenner

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Danny Garcia is coming to Vegas in the next few days. I am going to work on a few things with him while he is here. Maybe we can shoot a 1-on-1 together. Ha - we would never stop making fun of each other.

Chris

PS - I LOVE DANNY

Jul 30, 2008
I have a great new card trick but I want to keep it to myself for awhile. It is almost self working and has fooled everyone I have done it for.

Sounds great.

Anyway, how about you giving us suggestions that you intend to teach on the 1on1 section? and we'll give you feedback on it feasibility.

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
Danny Garcia is coming to Vegas in the next few days. I am going to work on a few things with him while he is here. Maybe we can shoot a 1on 1 together. Ha...... We would never stop making fun of each other.

Chris

I LOVE DANNY

Please do that, you and danny 1on1 would be amazing! ;)

ChrisKenner

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
OMG... Danny is one of my favorite people EVER. I am going to make him shoot something.

Aug 16, 2008
cam we have a money trick not like prophet but like bill to impossible places or even loading under a watch

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results